The Student Room Group
Students on campus at the University of Warwick
University of Warwick
Coventry

Not meeting offer - Warwick

So I have an offer for Psychology for AAA or A*AB but I do physics (which is irrelevant to the subject) and I so regret it but I didn't do so well in the A-levels. I'm not sure I'll get a B and might end up with a C. But if I get A*A*C do you think they'll let me in? Has anyone been in the same position before? Im super stressed about this. I am praying I meet it but if I don't I want to know how bad it is.
I'm really sorry but all you can do is wait to find out in August. It will entirely depend on how many people meet their offer before they will consider those who missed it, to fill any shortfall.
If it helps, your feelings are very normal following the exams. It is easy to undervalue how it has all gone and remember all the mistakes and gaps. I think knowing what you will do as a back up option helps, and knowing you would be happy with that in the event things do go wrong.
(edited 3 weeks ago)
Students on campus at the University of Warwick
University of Warwick
Coventry
Like all unis there is still a chance they might accept you. They won't know how lenient they can be this year until they review other offer holders grades though.

Quick Reply