The Student Room Group

Help for tmua

Guys i am an international student trying to prepare for tmua exam and i was studying from L.bostock and L.chandler core maths for a level but the book alone is not good as it doesnt provide any details for its answers which makes it really hard to understand my mistakes...does anyone know a great book to prepare for the exam ?
Note: i need a book to study the math topics not the exam questions cause its been a while since i studied math.
Reply 1
Original post by Youssef soliman
Guys i am an international student trying to prepare for tmua exam and i was studying from L.bostock and L.chandler core maths for a level but the book alone is not good as it doesnt provide any details for its answers which makes it really hard to understand my mistakes...does anyone know a great book to prepare for the exam ?
Note: i need a book to study the math topics not the exam questions cause its been a while since i studied math.

Just search up Edexcel AS level Maths pdf on Google and there's a website that's called something like tommolearn or something like that which will give you the online version of the pdf without having to download it.

You'll also need to look at some A level Maths stuff but not everything in that book will need to be learnt (You'll need to know stuff like like sequences and series, but look at the TMUA spec to see what else you need to learn) so Google Edexcel A level maths pdf.

Both of these textbooks will give you the base content for what you need to know for TMUA, but the TMUA will take this content to a slightly more challenging standard so my advice to you would be to do as many questions as you can.

Quick Reply