The Student Room Group
College Building - City, University of London
City University
London
Visit website

city, university of london nightlife

I’m starting Journalism at City in the fall and I’m just wondering what the nightlife/social life is like? everything I’ve seen is that everyone is antisocial and doesn’t go out and I’m scared lol
It's not that people are anti-social so much as just not big on the clubbing/nightlife/ party scene. If you wanna go out and enjoy the nightlife you're best of finding people like that to live with and making friends with students in the creative subjects like music, dance.

As a whole you won't come across loads of students who party on the weekends and stuff because most students come from Asian or muslim backgrounds. But actually journalism is quite diverse so you'll definitely find people that enjoy going out and participating in London's nightlife in your own course, you just have to know what kind of people you find approachable and want to hang out with.
College Building - City, University of London
City University
London
Visit website
Original post by Anonymous
I’m starting Journalism at City in the fall and I’m just wondering what the nightlife/social life is like? everything I’ve seen is that everyone is antisocial and doesn’t go out and I’m scared lol

im starting journalism in september too! lmk ur @
Original post by user583u27
im starting journalism in september too! lmk ur @

hey! my ig hannaahgallant :smile:

Quick Reply