The Student Room Group
Manchester Metropolitan University
Manchester

MMU Accomodation

A few months ago I accepted an offer for Man Met, and I have been looking for accomodation since. Unfortunately, due to how late I was given the offer most of them had sold out, including all private partners. On the accom website there is two rooms left, but neither fit my needs.

As it is past the 15th of June, I am not longer guarunteed a room, but I do not want to book either of these rooms as they will not be suitable. I have been told more rooms will go on "at some point" but I have no idea when.

What should I do going forward? I do not want to miss out on a room, but alternatively I do not want to book an unsuitable room if there is a chance of more rooms coming up.
Original post by Anonymous
A few months ago I accepted an offer for Man Met, and I have been looking for accomodation since. Unfortunately, due to how late I was given the offer most of them had sold out, including all private partners. On the accom website there is two rooms left, but neither fit my needs.
As it is past the 15th of June, I am not longer guarunteed a room, but I do not want to book either of these rooms as they will not be suitable. I have been told more rooms will go on "at some point" but I have no idea when.
What should I do going forward? I do not want to miss out on a room, but alternatively I do not want to book an unsuitable room if there is a chance of more rooms coming up.

Hi! Best thing to do is contact the accommodation team on [email protected] or 0161 247 2958 who can offer advice. - Chloe 🙂
Manchester Metropolitan University
Manchester
Original post by Anonymous

I got an offer a couple of days ago, I just checked the booking website twice daily, and got the room I wanted this morning. You just have to be patient

Quick Reply