The Student Room Group

i think ucat scammed me

i just paid for my ucat but as soon as they took my money it said that my appointment is no longer available , what i paid for is no longer there and it says i have no receipts
has this happened to anyone and what should i do?
Reply 1
Original post by pleshelpme
i just paid for my ucat but as soon as they took my money it said that my appointment is no longer available , what i paid for is no longer there and it says i have no receipts

im gonna call them tmmr morning since the website says that customer service is closed after 5pm
Original post by pleshelpme

this just happened to me.. i booked an appointment and when i had gone back to check the receipt it wasnt there
Reply 3
Original post by ceemillssx
this just happened to me.. i booked an appointment and when i had gone back to check the receipt it wasnt there

hi my issue is fixed this is what i did
i got a new booking for a different time and i paid for it using a different card
the money i spent on my card came back to me but i still paid for an exam ( so i only lost 70 instead of 140) and it went thru
thank you so muchh

Quick Reply