This discussion is closed.
need_money
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 15 years ago
Ok, erm...i'm just gonna say this plain and simple cos i need advice quick. Ok, the guy i'm sexing phoned me there and asked me if i wanted to meet up with him tonight with my mate and his mate. I said yes and he said ok bring condoms. I said ok and we arranged a time and place. Once i got off the phone i remembered i have my period at the mo and i dont really want to have sex with him while i have it. :| so what do i do? just do it anyway? how will i handle it? This is a serious question so mods pllllleeaasss dont delete it.
Vixen
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by need_money)
Ok, erm...i'm just gonna say this plain and simple cos i need advice quick. Ok, the guy i'm sexing phoned me there and asked me if i wanted to meet up with him tonight with my mate and his mate. I said yes and he said ok bring condoms. I said ok and we arranged a time and place. Once i got off the phone i remembered i have my period at the mo and i dont really want to have sex with him while i have it. :| so what do i do? just do it anyway? how will i handle it? This is a serious question so mods pllllleeaasss dont delete it.
Tell him you cant and tell him the reason why. Guys are very understanding about it usually.
need_money
Rep:
?
(Original post by VixenIW)
Tell him you cant and tell him the reason why. Guys are very understanding about it usually.
I'm kind of scared to though. And he'll probably think "ok well why did you say ok on the phone" and i'll just feel stupid.
Mrs_F
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
Ok you really don't wanna be having sex when you're on your period (you can imagine the mess it will cause). Just tell him he will have to wait a few days it's not all that long to wait.
EDIT: Also to be honest I don't suppose he will want to have sex when you have your period. He will picture blood and mess all over his privates and probably freak. I would seriously not have sex when you are on your period unless you had your own house etc so if you got blood all over the sheets then it wouldn't really matter. Sorry about all the goryness but it is totally true!
Sam_B
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
oh, its been removed now.

never mind.
Vixen
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by Sam_B)
umm... ok, where did that come from?

a little off topic isnt it?
woah, thats appearing in every thread. Hmmm...I wonder who that could be :rolleyes:
Agrippina
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by Sam_B)
umm... ok, where did that come from?

a little off topic isnt it?
:confused:
Vixen
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
I'm kind of scared to though. And he'll probably think "ok well why did you say ok on the phone" and i'll just feel stupid.
Just say it slipped your mind and tell him he'll just have to wait a little bit longer. Deffo dont do it though. Or something urgent could conveniently come up
Quiksilver
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by Quiksilver)
LMFAO
a bit mean though
Agrippina
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
LMFAO
Why can I not see that original post anywhere?! :confused:
Vixen
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
a bit mean though
Its horrible. Really, ott nasty stuff
Quiksilver
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by Eeyore)
i think someone deleted it
it was rather horrible after all
Vixen
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
Cant you see it? :confused: Both sam b and quiksilver quoted it. It was horrible
Agrippina
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by VixenIW)
Cant you see it? :confused: Both sam b and quiksilver quoted it. It was horrible
Yeah, I saw that they quoted it and I couldn't figure out where it was quoted from as I couldn't see it anywhere!
Sam_B
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
Cant you see it? Both sam b and quiksilver quoted it. It was horrible
aaww, now that makes me look bad

mods can remove my post if they want.
Vixen
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
Yeah, I saw that they quoted it and I couldn't figure out where it was quoted from as I couldn't see it anywhere!
Oh right, im with ya now It kept popping up in random threads but being deleted extra speedily
need_money
Rep:
?
(Original post by lessthanthree)
holy crap, if you don't want to have sex on your period, don't. Don't push yourself into it because this guy might whine at you and get in a funk about it.

Just say "I forgot I was on my period, and since I am, I don't really feel comfortable having sex on it"

That, and I don't think he'll enjoy the aftermath and cleaning up after period sex. It'll look like he murdered someone with his penis.
LOL true. Ok thanks everyone who gave advice. I'll just go down, say to him "look i can't do this tonight blah blah blah...in a couple of days blah blah blah". I guess all he can do is understand anyways since getting mad about it isn't going to change anything.
Vixen
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by Sam_B)
aaww, now that makes me look bad

mods can remove my post if they want.
No it doesnt. I was about to quote it in another thread but it had gone before I could. It dont make you look bad
need_money
Rep:
?
(Original post by lessthanthree)
uh..and on a sidenote...do you and your friend go to his house to meet him and his friend...

...then just pair off and have sex? O.o
Erm....yeah something like that.
KandyKane
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
If you don´t want to do it, then definitely don´t do it!
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How do you feel about your grades? Are they...

What I expected (162)
24.88%
Better than expected (132)
20.28%
Worse than expected (357)
54.84%

Watched Threads