Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Ok, erm...i'm just gonna say this plain and simple cos i need advice quick. Ok, the guy i'm sexing phoned me there and asked me if i wanted to meet up with him tonight with my mate and his mate. I said yes and he said ok bring condoms. I said ok and we arranged a time and place. Once i got off the phone i remembered i have my period at the mo and i dont really want to have sex with him while i have it. :| so what do i do? just do it anyway? how will i handle it? This is a serious question so mods pllllleeaasss dont delete it.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by need_money)
    Ok, erm...i'm just gonna say this plain and simple cos i need advice quick. Ok, the guy i'm sexing phoned me there and asked me if i wanted to meet up with him tonight with my mate and his mate. I said yes and he said ok bring condoms. I said ok and we arranged a time and place. Once i got off the phone i remembered i have my period at the mo and i dont really want to have sex with him while i have it. :| so what do i do? just do it anyway? how will i handle it? This is a serious question so mods pllllleeaasss dont delete it.
    Tell him you cant and tell him the reason why. Guys are very understanding about it usually.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by VixenIW)
    Tell him you cant and tell him the reason why. Guys are very understanding about it usually.
    I'm kind of scared to though. And he'll probably think "ok well why did you say ok on the phone" and i'll just feel stupid.

ReputationRep:
    Ok you really don't wanna be having sex when you're on your period (you can imagine the mess it will cause). Just tell him he will have to wait a few days it's not all that long to wait.
    EDIT: Also to be honest I don't suppose he will want to have sex when you have your period. He will picture blood and mess all over his privates and probably freak. I would seriously not have sex when you are on your period unless you had your own house etc so if you got blood all over the sheets then it wouldn't really matter. Sorry about all the goryness but it is totally true!

ReputationRep:
    oh, its been removed now.

never mind.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sam_B)
    umm... ok, where did that come from?

a little off topic isnt it?
    woah, thats appearing in every thread. Hmmm...I wonder who that could be :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sam_B)
    umm... ok, where did that come from?

a little off topic isnt it?
    :confused:

ReputationRep:
    I'm kind of scared to though. And he'll probably think "ok well why did you say ok on the phone" and i'll just feel stupid.
    Just say it slipped your mind and tell him he'll just have to wait a little bit longer. Deffo dont do it though. Or something urgent could conveniently come up

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Quiksilver)
    LMFAO
    a bit mean though

ReputationRep:
    LMFAO
    Why can I not see that original post anywhere?! :confused:

ReputationRep:
    a bit mean though
    Its horrible. Really, ott nasty stuff

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Eeyore)
    i think someone deleted it
    it was rather horrible after all

ReputationRep:
    Cant you see it? :confused: Both sam b and quiksilver quoted it. It was horrible

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by VixenIW)
    Cant you see it? :confused: Both sam b and quiksilver quoted it. It was horrible
    Yeah, I saw that they quoted it and I couldn't figure out where it was quoted from as I couldn't see it anywhere!

ReputationRep:
    Cant you see it? Both sam b and quiksilver quoted it. It was horrible
    aaww, now that makes me look bad

mods can remove my post if they want.

ReputationRep:
    Yeah, I saw that they quoted it and I couldn't figure out where it was quoted from as I couldn't see it anywhere!
    Oh right, im with ya now It kept popping up in random threads but being deleted extra speedily

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lessthanthree)
    holy crap, if you don't want to have sex on your period, don't. Don't push yourself into it because this guy might whine at you and get in a funk about it.

Just say "I forgot I was on my period, and since I am, I don't really feel comfortable having sex on it"

That, and I don't think he'll enjoy the aftermath and cleaning up after period sex. It'll look like he murdered someone with his penis.
    LOL true. Ok thanks everyone who gave advice. I'll just go down, say to him "look i can't do this tonight blah blah blah...in a couple of days blah blah blah". I guess all he can do is understand anyways since getting mad about it isn't going to change anything.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sam_B)
    aaww, now that makes me look bad

mods can remove my post if they want.
    No it doesnt. I was about to quote it in another thread but it had gone before I could. It dont make you look bad

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lessthanthree)
    uh..and on a sidenote...do you and your friend go to his house to meet him and his friend...

...then just pair off and have sex? O.o
    Erm....yeah something like that.

ReputationRep:
    If you don´t want to do it, then definitely don´t do it!

Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: February 10, 2005
Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.