Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    I know this has already been said but this thread is ****ing sick :eek: I can't believe someone would have that little self respect. It makes me wonder if she is making this up for attention.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Va Va Voom)
    hollybible, is english your first language?
    if shes from london she might be an import...

ReputationRep:
    thanks hun

OMG IS THAT HER?? SHE LOOKS LIKE A 12 YR OLD...OMG :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by BhArJ)
    :rofl: :rofl: :hahaha:
    :dito:
    LOOOOOOOOOOL :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by bestdeceptions)
    I know this has already been said but this thread is ****ing sick :eek: I can't believe someone would have that little self respect. It makes me wonder if she is making this up for attention.
    haha, thats what i thought. she is making it up for attention. neds/chavs..whatever they're called usually do. she'll probably post soon saying something like she had the best ever sex with her 22 year old sex buddy. slut

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by bestdeceptions)
    You right she must be horrible lookin' to accept that kind of things No self respect you say it

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by HollyBible)
    You right she must be horrible lookin' to accept that kind of things No self respect you say it
    Could someone please translate for me?

ReputationRep:
    Am i the only one worried about her emotional and mental wellbeing? :confused:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Slice'N'Dice)
    Could someone please translate for me?
    sorry i'm jew :hello: :hello:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by technik)
    if shes from london she might be an import...
    I'm a jew import hun :hello:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by wild thing)
    thanks hun

OMG IS THAT HER?? SHE LOOKS LIKE A 12 YR OLD...OMG :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:
    Horrible site

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lessthanthree)
    yes or no?

why are you avoiding the question O.o
    I'm avoiding you

ReputationRep:
    what's with all the 'hun' stuff?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Va Va Voom)
    what's with all the 'hun' stuff?
    You don't like me don't you hun ???!!

ReputationRep:
    i dunno last week about 3 of us who wernt drinking ... (driving) went to like a quite pub which we dont go into much... but there there were just like loads of 25-30 year old losers and so many townie girls with belts for skirts... seriously... i go out quite a bit but these skirts were so short !!!!!!!!111

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by kikzen)
    park bench? public toilet? back of his car?
    On a grassy hill behind the bowling park lol.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lessthanthree)
    nope.

I wrote something about that a mile back before this kindof dissolved.
    i mean if shes with a 22 year old loser... its just slutty, with all this casual sex she will get pregnant by the time shes 18 and her life will never be the same

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lynseyweth)
    So what time you meant to be meeting him then? You made up your mind what you gonna do yet>
    I couldnt get a hold of my mate so i went down and got them myself. I didnt have sex with them although god knows they tried and they wanted a 3**** lol.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by need_money)
    I couldnt get a hold of my mate so i went down and got them myself. I didnt have sex with them although god knows they tried and they wanted a 3**** lol.
    im surprised u didt say yes :rolleyes: :puke:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by need_money)
    they...ahh have u??????? at 15 a threesome ahhhhhhhhhh

Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: February 10, 2005
Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.