Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by enigmatic)
    She's not even hot :rolleyes:
    Why thank you.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lessthanthree)
    OMFG LOLOLOL THAT'S S0 FUNNAY!!!!!1111ONEONE.

you ought to jump back a few pages and take heed to the fact that what they're doing, and what you're up to isn't funny.
    shes still reading though, give her a few mins and she will throw somthing back like "Why does me being 15 matter?" :rolleyes: kids....

ReputationRep:
    hmmm i missed a big chunck of this obviously......

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by M-J)
    hmmm i missed a big chunck of this obviously......
    what chunck?.....

ReputationRep:
    To be honest. This is one seriously mutha f'ked up thread.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Slice'N'Dice)
    :dito: Agreed :p:

If it's true, I feel really sorry for her not being able to understand what is going on :rolleyes: Although I guess it's her fault for not listening to advice which she asked for in the first place.

ReputationRep:
    agreed, i leave for an hour an all this happens?? Jeez!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by bestdeceptions)
    :dito: Agreed :p:

If it's true, I feel really sorry for her not being able to understand what is going on :rolleyes: Although I guess it's her fault for not listening to advice which she asked for in the first place.
    **cough** attention seeker **cough**

ReputationRep:
    Just...no.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by amo1)
    **cough** attention seeker **cough**
    Indeed, that's what I think :rolleyes: Bit like the pregnancy scare she had the other week in my opinion.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by need_money)
    I couldnt get a hold of my mate so i went down and got them myself. I didnt have sex with them although god knows they tried and they wanted a 3**** lol.
    how do u think this guy views u if hes willing to offer u around to his mate like loose change?... wot does this say about the guy?... and is this who u wanna be?

ReputationRep:
    On a grassy hill behind the bowling park lol.
    words fail me.

in all seriousness though, you should probably listen to lessthanthree and everyone else trying to give serious advice.

stop ****ing around (literally) before you mess your life up, get some nasty STDs, have a baby at 16 and end up messing its life up too.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by BhArJ)
    what chunck?.....
    the part tht said she went........
    i should stop being lazy and go back a few pages...

ReputationRep:
    Look its just a ******* laugh! I'm not making it up, i DID take your advice about not having sex with him, i dont look 12 since people think i'm like 16 or 17, maybe i'm a ***** to you lot of boring ****s but where i come from thats what everyone does so i'm just reacting to what i've been brought up with. Obviously my parents REALLY wouldnt approve. Infact, they almost murdered me last week for having a tiny lovebite on my neck. I asked for advice on one matter, i didnt ask for all the personal questions so why the hell would i be looking for attention????

ReputationRep:
    Look its just a ******* laugh! I'm not making it up, i DID take your advice about not having sex with him, i dont look 12 since people think i'm like 16 or 17, maybe i'm a ***** to you lot of boring ****s but where i come from thats what everyone does so i'm just reacting to what i've been brought up with. Obviously my parents REALLY wouldnt approve. Infact, they almost murdered me last week for having a tiny lovebite on my neck. I asked for advice on one matter, i didnt ask for all the personal questions so why the hell would i be looking for attention????
    Really? Is it what everyone does? Don't jump on the back of the bandwagon.

ReputationRep:
    :hahaha: :hahaha: :hahaha:

ReputationRep:
    your a sheep! :hmpf:

ReputationRep:
    Really? Is it what everyone does? Don't jump on the back of the bandwagon.
    I dont do it cos everyone else does it. But the fact that everyone acts the same as me makes it normal so you don't get ****ged off about it.

ReputationRep:
    Just think about one thing.
    The social services tend to not worry about 15 year olds sleeping with 16/17/18 year olds, that age gap isn't substancial.
    However there is a 6 year boundry in which they do get suspicious. In case you can't work it out..15 and 22 is more then 6 years.

And this guy has his own house, yet you still sleep with him on some grassy bank...
    Have you ever heard of a concept called standards?

ReputationRep:
    tbh social services don't really care that much about 15 year olds having underage sex unless it's incest or similar.

please also note, it's not a boundary.

Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: February 10, 2005
Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.