Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by crana9)
    ive only just figured out who <3 is. im so slow.
    Clever clogs:p:

ReputationRep:
    oh no.

im even slower than iI thought

I thought you meant my sister and you were doing the heart from her username. not a mathematical sense (doh)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by visesh)
    Clever clogs:p:
    smarty shoes? :confused:

ReputationRep:
    oh no.

im even slower than iI thought

I thought you meant my sister and you were doing the heart from her username. not a mathematical sense (doh)
    I do NOT have indepth convos with your sister about the Olsen twins:mad: I'll probably have SS knocking on my door...

ReputationRep:
    smarty shoes? :confused:
    lol its an english expression, it basicly means your smart

ReputationRep:
    if they had an up to date map.

I reckon needmoneys bf (or is "sexer" more appropriate?) should trade her in with Anka Pharoah

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by BhArJ)
    lol its an english expression, it basicly means your smart
    intelligent insteps?
    brainy boots?
    wise wellies?
    masterly Manolos?

ReputationRep:
    intelligent insteps?
    brainy boots?
    wise wellies?
    masterly Manolos?
    I think the one he was trying to use was clever clogs

ReputationRep:
    I do not know what is this "English" of which you speak?

ReputationRep:
    Stupid stiletto...

ReputationRep:
    fick flip flops

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by need_money)
    He's got a girlfriend his own age. :|
    ok, dont you think you could end up getting really hurt here? i was in pretty much the same situation when i was your age and i got really hurt, now i see how stupid how i was to have even got involved with that guy.

ReputationRep:
    344 replies in 7 hours?

Typical N_M thread...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Makavelli_07)
    344 replies in 7 hours?

Typical N_M thread...
    Or typical 'anything remotely to do with sex' thread....

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by VixenIW)
    Or typical 'anything remotely to do with sex' thread....
    Yeah. I can't believe i missed out. I could have bumped my post count by, like, 20. :rolleyes: :p:

ReputationRep:
    Yeah. I can't believe i missed out. I could have bumped my post count by, like, 20. :rolleyes: :p:
    Hehe I think it turned into random torrents of abuse directed at need money with the odd :eek: and ''OMG!! Hes 22??'' thrown in. So that was the excitement for tonight sorted :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by VixenIW)
    Hehe I think it turned into random torrents of abuse directed at need money with the odd :eek: and ''OMG!! Hes 22??'' thrown in. So that was the excitement for tonight sorted :rolleyes:
    I haven't read through the posts, there's too many. It looks like they went the way i expected, though.

ReputationRep:
    I haven't read through the posts, there's too many. It looks like they went the way i expected, though.
    Yeh, you probly dont need to...if you read one page of the thread you can pretty much gurantee it will say almost exactly the same on the other 14 pages or whatever

ReputationRep:
    If I might apologise in advance, for any offence caused by what follows: however, having perused a significant portion of this thread thus far, the only words which occur to my mind all lie along the lines of 'what a couple of f*cking losers'. Or variations to that effect.

ReputationRep:
    Who needs sex when you can morris dance is what I say? You don't risk pregnancy, you can do it whatever time of the month and to be honest, it's a lot more pleasurable if you do it right.

Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: February 10, 2005
Poll
Have you ever experienced bullying?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.