Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mad Caddie)
    Keep your legs closed you little slut.

A little harsh, but he has a point. I peer tutor 15 year olds and just thinking of banging them is a bit wrong. Although, i have never heard so many sex threads by someone s young in my life.

As i recall, back when i was 15, i think only one girl in my grade had sex and that was oral. Now, seeing need money's threads, i realise the world is changing, in a negative way.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by canuck)
    A little harsh, but he has a point. I peer tutor 15 year olds and just thinking of banging them is a bit wrong. Although, i have never heard so many sex threads by someone s young in my life.

As i recall, back when i was 15, i think only one girl in my grade had sex and that was oral. Now, seeing need money's threads, i realise the world is changing, in a negative way.

Completely agree. General attitudes seem to be changing too - they seem to be becoming more cocky (this isn't aimed at anyone on TSR btw! just from what i've experienced in public!). The way some children and young teenagers speak to adults is really disrespectful, cheeky and downright rude. It's really quite shocking how young some kids are having sex as well - but then again, the age of puberty seems to be getting younger and younger, so I guess the age of having sex follows suit. Can't help but think it's a shame though...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by wild thing)
    ...you're going to marry the first person you've had *** with? original.
    Yup ! I love him he loves me and we made a commitment not to leave each other for life He got a tatoo with my name, and I wish if I could do the same but my dad don't want me to have a tatoo :hello:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by HollyBible)
    Yup ! I love him he loves me and we made a commitment not to leave each other for life He got a tatoo with my name, and I wish if I could do the same but my dad don't want me to have a tatoo :hello:
    thats kind of cute.. my parents did the same and they are kind of happy..
    but they are really upset that their daughter didn't follow their footsteps :p:
    at least my brother is maintaining the family tradition haha

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by HollyBible)
    awwwwww
    I'm really happy for you hollyBible ..maybe he can teach you to use full stops
    I'm sorry if i was a bit mean about you marrying him...:s:....So when's the marriage for :p: :aetsch:

ReputationRep:
    awwwwww
    I'm sorry if i was a bit mean about you marrying him...:s:....So when's the marriage for :p: :aetsch:
    :eek: wow this threads still going

btw hollybible how old are u? :confused:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by BhArJ)
    :eek: wow this threads still going

btw hollybible how old are u? :confused:
    exactly!! I was just thinking about that??
    I mean she told us like 2 days ago she lost her virginity to him and now they're getting MARRIED?? :s:

ReputationRep:
    I mean she told us like 2 days ago she lost her virginity to him and now they're getting MARRIED?? :s:
    she will get married ONCE...not NOW!

ReputationRep:
    Can someone explain to me how someone capable of having sex with multiple partners can't do something simple like tell someone theyre on their period? Is it just me or does that point to the fact that they're not "ready" for sex?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by puppy)
    Can someone explain to me how someone capable of having sex with multiple partners can't do something simple like tell someone theyre on their period? Is it just me or does that point to the fact that they're not "ready" for sex?
    It's not just you.

Need_money, my god, I've read most of this thread and I'm going to try and put it simply. (apologies if I've not read something crucial and missed any points)

Just because your friends are having sex and it's "normal" to among your friends, it doesn't mean that they're doing the right thing either!

Some of my friends were having sex when I was fifteen too but I didn't, and now I'm older I'm happy about that. Will you be? Don't you look back at when you were thirteen, ten, eight and think that some of the things you did were stupid and wrong, when at the time you thought you were right? You'll probably look back at this and think the same.

It's good that you're using condoms but they're not always 100% reliable, they break, they slip off.. if you MUST have sex then can't you go on the pill/injection/patch/implant too?

The reason I say this is because you're sleeping with partners who don't respect you. The guy you're "sexing" is an ADULT and probably sees you as a CHILD. He doesn't even think enough of you to dump his girlfriend. Do you think he'll be there for you if you get pregnant or an STI?

I'm not trying to be patronising.. I just don't think anyone wants to see you get in trouble, which you are heading for.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by puppy)
    :rofl: :rofl: good point!!!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by F. Poste)
    It's not just you.

Need_money, my god, I've read most of this thread and I'm going to try and put it simply. (apologies if I've not read something crucial and missed any points)

Just because your friends are having sex and it's "normal" to among your friends, it doesn't mean that they're doing the right thing either!

Some of my friends were having sex when I was fifteen too but I didn't, and now I'm older I'm happy about that. Will you be? Don't you look back at when you were thirteen, ten, eight and think that some of the things you did were stupid and wrong, when at the time you thought you were right? You'll probably look back at this and think the same.

It's good that you're using condoms but they're not always 100% reliable, they break, they slip off.. if you MUST have sex then can't you go on the pill/injection/patch/implant too?

The reason I say this is because you're sleeping with partners who don't respect you. The guy you're "sexing" is an ADULT and probably sees you as a CHILD. He doesn't even think enough of you to dump his girlfriend. Do you think he'll be there for you if you get pregnant or an STI?

I'm not trying to be patronising.. I just don't think anyone wants to see you get in trouble, which you are heading for.
    :dito:
    And hasn't she already had unprotected sex with him once when she had the 'pregnancy scare'? Maybe she needs to go for an STI test?

ReputationRep:
    Lets face it this girl cannot be helped.She's just dirty.

ReputationRep:
    [QUOTE=wild thing]exactly!! I was just thinking about that??
    I mean she told us like 2 days ago she lost her virginity to him and now they're getting MARRIED?? :s: [/QUOTE!Just be happy for me I met my man I was 14 yeas old we did not have sex till a week ago as I said
    :aetsch: :bootyshak :bootyshak :aetsch:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by parsimony)
    she will get married ONCE...not NOW!
    probably

ReputationRep:
    [QUOTE=HollyBible]
    I mean she told us like 2 days ago she lost her virginity to him and now they're getting MARRIED?? :s: [/QUOTE!Just be happy for me I met my man I was 14 yeas old we did not have sex till a week ago as I said
    :aetsch: :bootyshak :bootyshak :aetsch:
    awwwww
    I'm really happy for you!!!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lynseyweth)
    Hehe. Men are so cute when it comes to girly problems lol.
    so true - my boyfriend thought the applicator part of an applicator tampon was the string...!

(sorry, a bit offtopic!)

ReputationRep:
    :rolleyes: all this is proof enough that schools just dont teach kids about respecting themselfs enough to wait no wonder the poor girl feels she has no self worth

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by allisandro)
    so true - my boyfriend thought the applicator part of an applicator tampon was the string...!

(sorry, a bit offtopic!)
    :rofl: hehehe!

ReputationRep:
    awwwwww
    Have no time for full stops
    For the marriage we have time we just commited to each other can't you understand that :aetsch: :aetsch:

Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: February 10, 2005
Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.