The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
Dont do it!! It seriously causes a huge mess!! You can ruin sheets like that if you dont wash em quick enough, blood is one difficult stain to remove!
Reply 21
lessthanthree
O.o eww.

Why eww? :| its not like we have 4***** or anything. :confused:
Reply 22
VixenIW
Cant you see it? :confused: Both sam b and quiksilver quoted it. It was horrible :frown:

I quoted it too when I first saw it. I was confused about what it all meant. But then I looked again and the original and the reply that I wrote had both gone!
Just tell him you have just started and thou you said k before nw it isn't really a good idea. He will understand. :biggrin:
Reply 24
maybe they should rename tsr student sex advice

thats all people seem to talk about on here :rolleyes:
Reply 25
need_money
LOL true. Ok thanks everyone who gave advice. I'll just go down, say to him "look i can't do this tonight blah blah blah...in a couple of days blah blah blah". I guess all he can do is understand anyways since getting mad about it isn't going to change anything.

He shouldn't get mad about it. It's best you tell him than he go to have sex and just get blood all over himself. I'm sure he would much rather wait a few days than get blood all over the place.
Reply 26
lynseyweth
I quoted it too when I first saw it. I was confused about what it all meant. But then I looked again and the original and the reply that I wrote had both gone!

Its all disappeared now....theres no trace it was ever written. Some people are awful :frown:
Reply 27
cindy
Just tell him you have just started and thou you said k before nw it isn't really a good idea. He will understand. :biggrin:

Yeah, most guys (including me) have not got a clue about periods in terms of speed of onset and length of duration. Its a once a month thing, thats all I know! :p:
Reply 28
VixenIW
Its all disappeared now....theres no trace it was ever written. Some people are awful :frown:

Yeh I know. Some people don't have anything better to do than to be awful to others. At least its all deleted now.
Reply 29
SciFi25
Yeah, most guys (including me) have not got a clue about periods in terms of speed of onset and length of duration. Its a once a month thing, thats all I know! :p:

Hehe. Men are so cute when it comes to girly problems lol. :biggrin:
Reply 30
need_money
Why eww? :| its not like we have 4***** or anything. :confused:

The fact that you ask that question means it's not even worth going into.
Reply 31
lessthanthree
I realise that. I just find it totally bizarre that you pop over to double-date sex in someone's house.

But then again, at your age, tonnes of people like to do things in pairs as opposed to on their own.

We only "do it in pairs" because i like one of the guys and she likes the other and we're best mates and so are they. Its just a nice little arrangement. :confused: If i just liked him on and my mate wasnt wanting to go with his mate it wouldnt stop me.
Reply 32
lynseyweth
Hehe. Men are so cute when it comes to girly problems lol. :biggrin:

Well we dont really experience it until about the age of 13 when all the girls start reaching puberty and definately no first hand experience!! But then we dont really pay attention till 16 when we want to get laid and its not as if we really care anyway!!
Reply 33
SciFi25
Well we dont really experience it until about the age of 13 when all the girls start reaching puberty and definately no first hand experience!! But then we dont really pay attention till 16 when we want to get laid and its not as if we really care anyway!!

Well you don't really need to know about it anyway do you? It's probably best that you don't, you would probably faint hehehe. :biggrin:
need_money...weren't you like 13?? :confused: :confused: (no offence)
Reply 35
wild thing
need_money...weren't you like 13?? :confused: :confused: (no offence)

I'm 15.
need_money
I'm 15.

and you do that regularly?? :confused: :confused: I mean just arrange to have sex with people?? Or is he a long-term relationship boyfriend??? :confused: :confused:
Reply 37
wild thing
and you do that regularly?? :confused: :confused: I mean just arrange to have sex with people?? Or is he a long-term relationship boyfriend??? :confused: :confused:

Well...i dont do it with random people. He isn't a long term boyfriend. He isn't really a boyfriend at all. We're just kinda...seeing each other. Although we dont go out on dates or that we just go out drinking and stuff.
Reply 38
it really disturbs me to see this sort of thing being typed by children
Reply 39
technik
it really disturbs me to see this sort of thing being typed by children

lol its getting worce, i know 12 yr olds who are doing this stuff :rolleyes: :eek:

Latest

Trending

Trending