Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by need_money)
    Well...i dont do it with random people. He isn't a long term boyfriend. He isn't really a boyfriend at all. We're just kinda...seeing each other. Although we dont go out on dates or that we just go out drinking and stuff.
    Well really really DON'T have sex with him whilst on your period if he isn't even a serious boyfriend. It's such an intimate thing to do, you must be totally comfortable with someone to have sex with them in such a messy situation and if you aren't in a serious relationship and daren't even tell him you are on your period it's definately not a good idea to be having sex with him whilst on your period.

ReputationRep:
    lol its getting worce, i know 12 yr olds who are doing this stuff
    that's sickening, and just wrong.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sam_B)
    that's sickening, and just wrong.
    yep, but theres not much you can do to stop it

its the culture of today

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lynseyweth)
    Well you don't really need to know about it anyway do you? It's probably best that you don't, you would probably faint hehehe.
    Nah, I wouldnt faint, I have a very strong constitution when it comes to the sight of blood.

ReputationRep:
    Well really really DON'T have sex with him whilst on your period if he isn't even a serious boyfriend. It's such an intimate thing to do, you must be totally comfortable with someone to have sex with them in such a messy situation and if you aren't in a serious relationship and daren't even tell him you are on your period it's definately not a good idea to be having sex with him whilst on your period.
    hmm...i did with my first and only partner so far, but we have been together close to a year before we had sex, so we were fairly comfortable. it wasnt that messy, infact you'd barely notice really. its not like blood starts gushing out like you've just chopped you hand off

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by technik)
    hmm...i did with my first and only partner so far, but we have been together close to a year before we had sex, so we were fairly comfortable. it wasnt that messy, infact you'd barely notice really. its not like blood starts gushing out like you've just chopped you hand off
    Now that would depend on the level of her bleeding, the position you used and oh about 100 other variables.

ReputationRep:
    Yeh I no I have done it before, but I was trying to say that it's not really something you wanna be doing with a person you don't even class as a proper boyfriend. It's a really intimate thing to do (I personally think so anyway) not something you would do with just anyone. I personally would have to totally trust the other person and be in a serious relationship with them. Having sex whilst on a period with just anyone could be quite embarrassing I would of thought. But then again maybe that's just me.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SciFi25)
    Now that would depend on the level of her bleeding, the position you used and oh about 100 other variables.
    Ok well what variables would cause the least amount of mess do you think?

ReputationRep:
    Ewwwwww....I would never ever do that *shudders* I dont understand why any guy would want to on ANY day of a girls period

ReputationRep:
    Ok well what variables would cause the least amount of mess do you think?
    What day of your period you on?

ReputationRep:
    so what do i do? just do it anyway? how will i handle it? This is a serious question so mods pllllleeaasss dont delete it.
    Keep your legs closed you little slut.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Majmun)
    Ewwwwww....I would never ever do that *shudders* I dont understand why any guy would want to on ANY day of a girls period
    LOL. I think it is a really intimate thing you could only do with someone you were really close to and in love with. Of course at the end of the day it depends on the individual.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mad Caddie)
    i concur. for once

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Majmun)
    What day of your period you on?
    3rd day.

ReputationRep:
    3rd day.
    How long do your periods last? Don't you feel like you are at the doctors?

ReputationRep:
    Wow I knew you werent old enough to be having sex/ drinking but I didnt know you are old enough to have started your periods.

ReputationRep:
    How long do your periods last? Don't you feel like you are at the doctors?
    Lol, they usually last between 3 and 6 days.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mad Caddie)
    lol, brilliant. :congrats::rofl:

p.s Hope the other guys are 15 too....

ReputationRep:
    i concur. for once
    :dito: agree

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by G4ry)
    lol, brilliant. :congrats::rofl:

p.s Hope the other guys are 15 too....
    Heh....not quite.

Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: February 10, 2005
Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.