22?
22?? :ahhhhh: :puke: I'm out of this thread :vroam: :shot:
Natalie Lane
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by need_money)
I'm not sure really. I'd say no cos initially i was like " NO! i cant do this now!" then after i thought about it for a while i got confused.
well then, that's what you have to find out, can't you just go out with him and enjoy his company without sex? Then maybe if after you two talk and you are feeling good enough about it you let things progress...
need_money
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 14 years ago
(Original post by G4ry)
And the other girl? Also 15?
Yes.
Bilal
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
the true talk of a neddette.
need_money
Rep:
?
(Original post by viviki)
Are you kidding? Do they know you are only 15?
He could go to prison for up to two years for having sex with you.
I dont see it as that big a deal to be honest. It just feels natural when i'm with him. And yes he does know what age i am.
Wild Thing
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by Chardonnay)
Eww they're not gonna want to pork you when you're on your period anyway, they'll probably just head off down your local nursery and bribe some other little kiddies with sweeties.
I mean, on top of that, we're WEDNESDAY! If she was reaaaaaally drunk and unconsious and ****ed him on a saturday ok..forgivable, but just have random sex with a guy that's 22 on a wednesday night when she's only 15... :s:
viviki
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
I dont see it as that big a deal to be honest. It just feels natural when i'm with him. And yes he does know what age i am.
So your not bothered that your behaviour could put him in prison. It doesn't matter whether or not you consent if you are 15 and under, and any kind of sexual conduct is a sexual offence not just full sex.
Chardonnay
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by wild thing)
I mean, on top of that, we're WEDNESDAY! If she was reaaaaaally drunk and unconsious and ****ed him on a saturday ok..forgivable, but just have random sex with a guy that's 22 on a wednesday night when she's only 15... :s:
It's gotta make you wonder what's so wrong with these blokes that a. they'd wanna **** a child and b. they can't get girls closer to their own age.
Natalie Lane
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
You can call me uptight but I still don't think that at 15 you should be getting drunk enough to do that...
PublicSchoolAnn
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
Dear Lady Jenna of Bellshill. Keep your legs together, stop wearing track suits, go to school pass your exams or you really will end up a total minger scrounging off the government.
Mrs_F
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
Yeh and here's me 20 years old, actually in a serious relationship and all I will be doing on a Wednesday night (every Wednesday night) is bloody uni work. Not even a sign of sex for me
Vixen
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
It's gotta make you wonder what's so wrong with these blokes that a. they'd wanna **** a child and b. they can't get girls closer to their own age.
Yeh, what kind of 22 year old goes around sleeping with a 15 year old girl? It makes me sad
Natalie Lane
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by viviki)
So your not bothered that your behaviour could put him in prison. It doesn't matter whether or not you consent if you are 15 and under, and any kind of sexual conduct is a sexual offence not just full sex.
well, he's the 'responsible adult' here, if he goes to jail it's not because of her behaviour but because of his own...
Bilal
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
Senga Ned:

The Senga Ned: Like primitive tribes from stone-age times, each squad of neds will have their resident "senga neds". These female neds are quite distinctive in appearance. Senga neds wear pretty much the same clothes as the male neds when they are hanging around the streets or in bus stops, although this can dramatically change to pretty much no clothes if they are planning a trip to "the unders" or to the Moon night club. They are usually covered in bright gold jewelry and sporting gold name tags around their necks. People have been debating for years whether these name tags are to remind the senga of their name or to remind the male neds of the group what one he's "doin'" that night. Senga neds will also sport an abnormal number of gold chains round their necks along with an abnormal number of love bites. About half of all senga neds can be seen in the street usually pushing a pram with a number of children in it and a jacket hanging off of one handle of the pram and with a farm foods bag underneath it. No one knows what's in the farm foods bag. Spotting a senga ned in the street isn't very hard as they are usually heard before they are seen. It is common to hear a piercing shrill a couple of streets away indicating that a senga ned is mad at one of her males or an innocent girl who was passing by. Examples of the cries you may hear are "Av goat tae bring up 4 weans oan ma ain while your oot shaggin" or "whit the **** were yay lookin at ma man fur ya 'nugly' cow". An aggressive senga is not a pretty sight so it's not advisable to approach one in the street at any time.
Sounds like need_money. :rolleyes:
Wild Thing
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by Natalie Lane)
You can call me uptight but I still don't think that at 15 you should be getting drunk enough to do that...
you're not uptight at all!! I don't think a 15 year old should get drunk for that!!! I'm glad im not the only one that thinks like that :rolleyes:
Wild Thing
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by lynseyweth)
Yeh and here's me 20 years old, actually in a serious relationship and all I will be doing on a Wednesday night (every Wednesday night) is bloody uni work. Not even a sign of sex for me
LOL :rofl:
I totally agree with you...I thought that 15 years old are too innocent for doing such things :s:
Maybe I jsut have too much faith in human nature :rolleyes:
need_money
Rep:
?
He's got a girlfriend his own age. :|
Vixen
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago

Doesnt that make you feel used? And does she not give him what he needs or something? :eek:
Chardonnay
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
Then what the hell is he doing with you?! Urgh. You really are a total minger. Get some bloody self-respect.
Wild Thing
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAT????????????????
I mean i never thought it could get WORSE than this!
SO here's a 22 yr old, just ****ing a 15 yr old while his girlfriend's at home??? :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: *somebody pinch me, i think im dreaming*
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Why wouldn't you turn to teachers if you were being bullied?

They might tell my parents (26)
7.03%
They might tell the bully (35)
9.46%
I don't think they'd understand (56)
15.14%
It might lead to more bullying (144)
38.92%
There's nothing they could do (109)
29.46%

Watched Threads