Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Natalie Lane)
    well, he's the 'responsible adult' here, if he goes to jail it's not because of her behaviour but because of his own...
    But if this was someone that she genuinely cared about or felt comfortable with as she claims surely she would be bothered that he is committing a serious criminal offence.

ReputationRep:
    hmm police..

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by VixenIW)

Doesnt that make you feel used? And does she not give him what he needs or something? :eek:
    I dunno. He said he wants to dump her but he doesnt want to hurt her so he just stays with her. And apparently, they've been going out since November and only had sex twice! That isn't normal in Bellshill!

And I dont feel used, we're both in it for the same thing so its not like anyone's gonna get hurt in the end.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by need_money)
    I dunno. He said he wants to dump her but he doesnt want to hurt her so he just stays with her. And apparently, they've been going out since November and only had sex twice! That isn't normal in Bellshill!

And I dont feel used, we're both in it for the same thing so its not like anyone's gonna get hurt in the end.
    'same thing' ?? You mean into prostitution :s: ??

and weren't you getting married to Onearmedbandit?? :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by wild thing)
    LOL :rofl:
    I totally agree with you...I thought that 15 years old are too innocent for doing such things :s:
    Maybe I jsut have too much faith in human nature :rolleyes:
    Yes I know. I was quite an innocent 15 year old. All the way through school I wouldn't of dared have sex with someone even if I wanted to. It's awful how quickly things have changed. It was only 5 years ago when I was still at school and I bet it is going to get worse. When we have children we won't be able to let them out of our sights for fear of pregnancy at 10 years old and worse!

ReputationRep:
    Right, so the fact that he's not exactly prince charming has been settled (for a while actually), so the question is, why are you still with him?

Ok, I can understand (even if barely, and I still don't agree) that you feel comfortable with the fact he's 22, but how about the fact that he's only using you for sex and that he's cheating on his girlfriend?!
    Well, technically, i'm only using him for sex as well. I mean, i really like him. But he really likes me too. Everythings mutual its not like i want more from our relationship and he doesnt.

ReputationRep:

thats original.. i dont wanna hurt her

ReputationRep:
    'same thing' ?? You mean into prostitution :s: ??

and weren't you getting married to Onearmedbandit?? :rolleyes:
    No, just some fun.

And thats a different matter.

ReputationRep:

Someone will get hurt if he gets sent to prison for sexual offences. THe law is there for a reason.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lynseyweth)
    Yes I know. I was quite an innocent 15 year old. All the way through school I wouldn't of dared have sex with someone even if I wanted to. It's awful how quickly things have changed. It was only 5 years ago when I was still at school and I bet it is going to get worse. When we have children we won't be able to let them out of our sights for fear of pregnancy at 10 years old and worse!
    :congrats: I think I'm going to found the 'normal' society! WHen i was 15, I was waaay too innocent too!! You're sooo right lynseyweth! Things ARE getting worse!!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by viviki)
    But if this was someone that she genuinely cared about or felt comfortable with as she claims surely she would be bothered that he is committing a serious criminal offence.
    I know, I'm just saying that he's supposed to be the 'adult' and be responsible for himself, but yes, I see what you mean...

Oh, N_M, sorry, I deleted the post you quoted (didn't see you had quoted it...) cause when I was done typing it I realised you kinda answered it on a previous post

ReputationRep:
    just out of interest wot is this guy like... job/ uni... many mates and have u et them... where do u guys do it(in his car or what????

ReputationRep:
    :puke: :puke: :puke: is all I can say.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by amo1)
    just out of interest wot is this guy like... job/ uni... many mates and have u et them... where do u guys do it(in his car or what????
    To be honest...i dont think he works. He told me he's a trained mechanic but he quit and now he makes his money doing "deals" :rolleyes: He has loads of mates but i've only met a couple and ...um....i dont think i should tell you where we do it cos that would just send you right over the edge lol.

ReputationRep:
    To be honest...i dont think he works. He told me he's a trained mechanic but he quit and now he makes his money doing "deals" :rolleyes: He has loads of mates but i've only met a couple and ...um....i dont think i should tell you where we do it cos that would just send you right over the edge lol.
    in his parents bed (haha 2 hits there)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by kikzen)
    in his parents bed (haha 2 hits there)
    Hmm...nope!

He has his own house.

ReputationRep:
    in a puti club?? :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    and you honestly see nothing wrong with everything you've told us so far and the apparant intimacy you two have outside the bedroom compared to the intimacy you shared inside the bedroom?

ReputationRep:
    and you honestly see nothing wrong with everything you've told us so far and the apparant intimacy you two have outside the bedroom compared to the intimacy you shared inside the bedroom?
    I just really dont think i should tell you where thats all.

ReputationRep:
    in a puti club?? :rolleyes:
    No. lol

Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: February 10, 2005
Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.