The Student Room Group

Help

Walked out of the bathroom after a shower, no towel.
Thought it was just my girlfriend at home, but her best friend had turned up unexpectedly while I was in the shower.

So I walk info the lounge butt naked with her friend staring at me. I say sorry!
My gf laughed, her friend said, I don't mind seeing a nice willy!

How do I rescue that!
Girls - you every seen a friends bf naked?
Boys - has thus happened to you?
That's my biggest biggest nightmare. Honestly I am hardly scared of anything, my only real fear is of having a wardrobe malfunction like that. Pretty inappropriate of your gfs friend to say that to be honest. I have never seen a friend's bf naked but I have seen complete strangers naked. In Germany,at a waterpark, in the showers. Everybody was naked, except me and my cousin. Also the door to the men's shower room opened at one point and I accidentally saw some naked men ☹️ looked away really shocked. Also in Germany I was in a tall building and saw a naked woman walking around in a spa garden doing exercises 🤮
Reply 2
Original post by Anonymous
That's my biggest biggest nightmare. Honestly I am hardly scared of anything, my only real fear is of having a wardrobe malfunction like that. Pretty inappropriate of your gfs friend to say that to be honest. I have never seen a friend's bf naked but I have seen complete strangers naked. In Germany,at a waterpark, in the showers. Everybody was naked, except me and my cousin. Also the door to the men's shower room opened at one point and I accidentally saw some naked men ☹️ looked away really shocked. Also in Germany I was in a tall building and saw a naked woman walking around in a spa garden doing exercises 🤮

You feel so embarrassed! I think my gfs friend was equally embarrassed and wasn't sure what to say.

I worry now, everything I see her, I'm going be embarrassed. You think she is likely feeling awkward, rather than judging me?

Ofc it doesn't matter what she thinks, but my willy wasn't at its best! Bit small and wrinkly from the shower. I'm more of a grower not a shower.

I've been naked in showers in campsites across Europe, mainly with other guys, sometime girls came in. Less worried when, as I'm never gonna see them again. As a girl, in that situation are your eyes drawn to the guys wand and do you judge?

Some girls have small boobs, some bigger. Different boys like both, but no girls like a small willy!
Original post by Anonymous
You feel so embarrassed! I think my gfs friend was equally embarrassed and wasn't sure what to say.
I worry now, everything I see her, I'm going be embarrassed. You think she is likely feeling awkward, rather than judging me?
Ofc it doesn't matter what she thinks, but my willy wasn't at its best! Bit small and wrinkly from the shower. I'm more of a grower not a shower.
I've been naked in showers in campsites across Europe, mainly with other guys, sometime girls came in. Less worried when, as I'm never gonna see them again. As a girl, in that situation are your eyes drawn to the guys wand and do you judge?
Some girls have small boobs, some bigger. Different boys like both, but no girls like a small willy!
It's embarrassing but her opinion doesn't matter bc she isn't your gf. Also, most girls, on noticing someone else is naked would look away asap.
It was awkward for everyone. Everyone was embarrassed. Your girlfriend's friend literally paid you a compliment, so I'm not sure why you'd be insecure about it. The answer is that you do nothing. It does not matter in the slightest what your girlfriend's friend thinks of your penis, and there's no reason why this should make any difference to how you interact with her. If anything you can make light of it with something like "As fun as it was the last time I saw you, I thought I'd actually wear clothes this time". But otherwise it's just one of those moments that everyone else will forget about pretty quickly save for the odd time it's brought up in future as a funny anecdote. You're worrying about something that, in practice, isn't an issue.

Quick Reply