Any1 From Bury Grammar for Girls?

Watch
This discussion is closed.
Unregistered
Badges:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 18 years ago
is there?? thanks...
LH
Badges: 15
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 18 years ago
My cousin goes there.
kat
Badges: 1
Rep:
Report 18 years ago
my mum and her m8 used 2 go there!
know quite a few guys who go 2 the boys skool tho
and did no peeps who went 2 girls skool
Unregistered
Badges:
Report 18 years ago
(Original post by Lord Huntroyde)
My cousin goes there.
what yr is she in?
gemgems89
Rep:
Report 18 years ago
(Original post by Unregistered)
is there?? thanks...
I know someone who went there if thats any use, I have lost touch with her now unfortunatley, shes called Chloe, heard of her? or are you her? lol
Unregistered
Badges:
Report 18 years ago
(Original post by gemgems89)
I know someone who went there if thats any use, I have lost touch with her now unfortunatley, shes called Chloe, heard of her? or are you her? lol
lol, i dont know her..and i aint her either..im tryign to get intouch with some1 from there who is currently in U6.
gemgems89
Rep:
Report 18 years ago
lol, i dont know her..and i aint her either..im tryign to get intouch with some1 from there who is currently in U6.
Lol, ok. It's quite unlikely that you will find her here, but it's not impossible
Unregistered
Badges:
Report 18 years ago
i probably wont..but there could be som1 who goes to bury grammar and cud give this person a message.
gemgems89
Rep:
Report 18 years ago
i probably wont..but there could be som1 who goes to bury grammar and cud give this person a message.
True, well good luck anyway.
LH
Rep:
Report 18 years ago
what yr is she in?
7 or 8.
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How would you describe the quality of the digital skills you're taught at school?

Excellent (33)
9.79%
Okay (99)
29.38%
A bit lacking (122)
36.2%
Not good at all (83)
24.63%

Watched Threads