know quite a few guys who go 2 the boys skool tho
    and did no peeps who went 2 girls skool

(Original post by Lord Huntroyde)
    My cousin goes there.
    what yr is she in?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Unregistered)
    is there?? thanks...
    I know someone who went there if thats any use, I have lost touch with her now unfortunatley, shes called Chloe, heard of her? or are you her? lol

(Original post by gemgems89)
    I know someone who went there if thats any use, I have lost touch with her now unfortunatley, shes called Chloe, heard of her? or are you her? lol
    lol, i dont know her..and i aint her either..im tryign to get intouch with some1 from there who is currently in U6.

ReputationRep:
    lol, i dont know her..and i aint her either..im tryign to get intouch with some1 from there who is currently in U6.
    Lol, ok. It's quite unlikely that you will find her here, but it's not impossible

i probably wont..but there could be som1 who goes to bury grammar and cud give this person a message.

ReputationRep:
    i probably wont..but there could be som1 who goes to bury grammar and cud give this person a message.
    True, well good luck anyway.

ReputationRep:
    what yr is she in?
    7 or 8.

Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.