The Student Room Group

Tenancy Takeover Quay Point Studios Newcastle/Northumbria University

Hello Everyone,

Looking for someone to take over my tenancy for 1 studio room at Quay Point Studios(Unite Students). For academic year 24/25. My studio is the classic variant of the possible studios. The studio is located on the 4th floor.

Link to Accomodation Website: https://www.unitestudents.com/newcastle/quay-point-studios?academicYear=24%2F25&lengthOfStay

Tenancy starts from 14th September 2024 to 19th July 2025.
Price is £170 per week. The tenancy Lasts 44 weeks.

This studio is located 14 minute walk from Northumbria University main campus and 24 minute walk from Newcastle University main campus. As well as 7 minute walk to Manors metro station for easy access around Newcaslte.

If you have any questions about living in Newcastle I will more than gladly answer them to the best of my ability.

Thanks Matt.
Reply 1
Original post by Mateusz Sz
Hello Everyone,
Looking for someone to take over my tenancy for 1 studio room at Quay Point Studios(Unite Students). For academic year 24/25. My studio is the classic variant of the possible studios. The studio is located on the 4th floor.
Link to Accomodation Website: https://www.unitestudents.com/newcastle/quay-point-studios?academicYear=24%2F25&lengthOfStay
This studio is located 14 minute walk from Northumbria University main campus and 24 minute walk from Newcastle University main campus. As well as 7 minute walk to Manors metro station for easy access around Newcaslte.
If you have any questions about living in Newcastle I will more than gladly answer them to the best of my ability.
Thanks Matt.

Hi, I don’t know if my original posts went through however, I was just wondering if there was any way I could follow up on this offer, as I am interested?
Reply 2
Original post by hdushhd
Hi, I don’t know if my original posts went through however, I was just wondering if there was any way I could follow up on this offer, as I am interested?

Due to rules of this forum I cannot post my email, and to gain acess to private messages I need to make a second post and wait 3 days. As such if you want to do the booking you can contact Unite Students themselves and say you want to takeover a room with its code number RN21483061. And hopefully this counts as a post so I'll be able to use private messages. If you have questions about living in Newcastle just ask them here and I'll answer what I can.
Reply 3
Hello Everyone,
Thanks Matt.

Hey Matt, I’m interested in this tenancy. How could I contact you for more info?
Reply 4
Hello Everyone,
Thanks Matt.

The tenancy was taken over as such I will no longer monitor this thread. Thanks

Quick Reply