The Student Room Group

AMA - Just graduated from Kingston Uni with an MPharm and got hospital pre-reg

I got into Pharmacy with Kingston Uni through clearning. My A-level grades were BCC. My first year was all online, and a good portion of the second year too.
I've now graduated (recieved my results yesterday) and looking forward to my pre-reg (aka foundation year) in a hospital placement.
AMA - ask me anything
Reply 1
would you recommend kingston pharmacy? i would like to hear a brutally honest opinion since im considering going there in september, but i haven’t heard great things about it
Reply 2
Original post by amal.1
would you recommend kingston pharmacy? i would like to hear a brutally honest opinion since im considering going there in september, but i haven’t heard great things about it

sorry for the late reply.
to answer your question in shortest way. No. I wouldn't recommend kingston.

I'm all for brutally honest thoughts. there's a lot i want to say, but it would be too long to read.
Interested to know what you've heard about kingston. i could tell you if what you've heard is true or not

with pharmacy however, you really just need to get your degree and you're good. (obv helps if its from a better uni)
Original post by arabi
sorry for the late reply.
to answer your question in shortest way. No. I wouldn't recommend kingston.
I'm all for brutally honest thoughts. there's a lot i want to say, but it would be too long to read.
Interested to know what you've heard about kingston. i could tell you if what you've heard is true or not
with pharmacy however, you really just need to get your degree and you're good. (obv helps if its from a better uni)

i’ve heard the teaching is bad and the teachers aren’t very helpful is this true?

Quick Reply