technik
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by kikzen)
sarkys from saaaaf london
isnt southampton in hampshire?

(aint the greatest on english counties as i aint english )
giantf
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 14 years ago
(Original post by technik)
isnt southampton in hampshire?

(aint the greatest on english counties as i aint english )
Sure is! Damn good footy side, cough cough
Vixen
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by giantf)
Sure is! Damn good footy side, cough cough
WHEYHEY! You knows it kids

Sarky just goes to uni in soton
Kew
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
Hertfordshire... and Surrey at the moment.
Zapsta
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
Mmm. Ham...
Makavelli_07
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
I am. There's a couple of others, i've had a few Pm's from people in Hampshire. Just look around you'll spot them.
Ariel4
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
i live in dorset (when im not at uni) but im bout 10 mins away from ringwood in hampshire, if you know where that is but its quite small and out in the sticks so you probably dont.
Makavelli_07
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by Ariel4)
i live in dorset (when im not at uni) but im bout 10 mins away from ringwood in hampshire, if you know where that is but its quite small and out in the sticks so you probably dont.
It's on the way tou B'Mouth.

They have a 'cruise' there for all the boy races and i go with friend sometimes.
F. Poste
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
It's all about Buckinghamshire :p:
Ariel4
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by Makavelli_07)
It's on the way tou B'Mouth.

They have a 'cruise' there for all the boy races and i go with friend sometimes.
yeah, my friend from where i used to live keeps tellin me to go to the cruise thingy but i havent been yet. i spend more time in bmouth, its far better than ringwood, which is just poo really, theres like one club and its crappy, some okish pubs tho.
Jump
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
Big up the London-Surrey Massive, innit!
Makavelli_07
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
yeah, my friend from where i used to live keeps tellin me to go to the cruise thingy but i havent been yet. i spend more time in bmouth, its far better than ringwood, which is just poo really, theres like one club and its crappy, some okish pubs tho.
They're quite boring really, i'm just a sucker for hot girls in not much clothing. :p:

B'mouth is very good, i try to get down there as often as possible. Club scene down there is quite good.

Never been to Ringwood other then to the cruise, or on the bus through to B'Mouth. I thought it would be quite lively, though.
Ariel4
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
They're quite boring really, i'm just a sucker for hot girls in not much clothing. :p:

B'mouth is very good, i try to get down there as often as possible. Club scene down there is quite good.

Never been to Ringwood other then to the cruise, or on the bus through to B'Mouth. I thought it would be quite lively, though.
nah ringwoods fairly boring. pubs are ok, but nothing brilliant. bmouth is much better for a night out, far more places to go, the only thing is that bmouth is expensive i have to take so much money out with me!
Makavelli_07
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
nah ringwoods fairly boring. pubs are ok, but nothing brilliant. bmouth is much better for a night out, far more places to go, the only thing is that bmouth is expensive i have to take so much money out with me!
I went out down there a few months back for a friends 18th, and i spent easily £100.

I was shocked, but it was well worth it. Great night out.
Ariel4
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
I went out down there a few months back for a friends 18th, and i spent easily £100.

I was shocked, but it was well worth it. Great night out.
i know, ive done that to many times! it is a good night out tho, but i have only lived there for 2/3 years, some of my friends who have lived there all their lives r really bored of all the clubs, but i think it gets like that where ever you live really. also, the thing with the trendy bars startin to take over all the cool small place that put on live bands? whats that all about?
Mad Vlad
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
I like Dorset and Bournemouth... the New Forest is very prettyful. BUT! There is one place I CANNOT stand!

LYNDHURST! :mad:

The place ought to be just bulldozed and a 16 lane motorway be put in so that all the German caravanners can drive on it!

[EDIT] I forgot the bypassing route through Ringwood to Christchurch... so I have to go through Lyndhurst Silly honeypot village...
Ariel4
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by Mad Vlad)
I like Dorset and Bournemouth... the New Forest is very prettyful. BUT! There is one place I CANNOT stand!

LYNDHURST! :mad:

The place ought to be just bulldozed and a 16 lane motorway be put in so that all the German caravanners can drive on it!

[EDIT] I forgot the bypassing route through Ringwood to Christchurch... so I have to go through Lyndhurst Silly honeypot village...
lol, never been there, but boscombe is horrible, full of prostitutes and smack heads! oh, and the buses and taxi drivers now refuse to go through the townsend estate!
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Why wouldn't you turn to teachers if you were being bullied?

They might tell my parents (10)
6.54%
They might tell the bully (16)
10.46%
I don't think they'd understand (28)
18.3%
It might lead to more bullying (57)
37.25%
There's nothing they could do (42)
27.45%

Watched Threads