Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    I LOVE YORKIE CHOCOLATE BAR. ONE THING I DONT UNDERSTAND IS THE SLOGAN: NOT FOR GIRLS. :confused: WHERE DOES THAT COME FROM?

ReputationRep:
    It comes from it not being for girls.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by G_S)
    I LOVE YORKIE CHOCOLATE BAR. ONE THING I DONT UNDERSTAND IS THE SLOGAN: NOT FOR GIRLS. :confused: WHERE DOES THAT COME FROM?
    Because it is quite clearly a big butch monster of a bar.

ReputationRep:
    probably because it instantly makes girls fat

ReputationRep:
    I was surpised they didn't get complaints about it being sexist the way people are these days complaining about stuff. Did you see the limited edition pink bar? What was that about if it's not for girls? Just trying to tempt us pink lovers?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by swishmasta)
    probably because it instantly makes girls fat
    my cuz had two yorkie bars and a king size snicker!

ReputationRep:
    Hehe, it just sells more. A very cunning marketing scheme

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Zapsta)
    It comes from it not being for girls.
    nah, dont understand that.... :confused:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by G_S)
    my cuz had two yorkie bars and a king size snicker!
    it takes a while for some people

ReputationRep:
    i wish it was bigger and chunkier..

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by G_S)
    nah, dont understand that.... :confused:
    Then you're thick.

ReputationRep:
    long ago, i used to see the advert for yorkie bar. and there was this girl, who dresses up as a boy (cowboy suit) to get the yorkie bar...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Zapsta)
    Then you're thick.
    shut up!!!! just coz u understand something which i dont, dont mean im thick. ur even thicker to think like that!

ReputationRep:
    G S....are you actually turkish? Do you still live there?

ReputationRep:
    why?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by G_S)
    why?
    I was just curious I love turkey and all the turkish people ive ever met. Just a friendly enquiry

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by VixenIW)
    I was just curious I love turkey and all the turkish people ive ever met. Just a friendly enquiry
    i live in london. i was born here. i am turkish. nice to meet u. join the club i love TURKEY. WISH I WAS THERE!!!

ReputationRep:
    how about... guys eat it cause its butch... and girls eat it cause there annoyed

ReputationRep:
    its a clever marketing plan so that big butch lesbians go..im going to boycott this with my big manly biceps and so more are sold

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by G_S)
    i live in london. i was born here. i am turkish. nice to meet u. join the club i love TURKEY. WISH I WAS THERE!!!
    Aaaah righty! Nice to meet you to Hehehe, I wish I was there too :p: I usually go out there three times a year but it will probly only be once this year I sit at school imagining I was there - its such an addictive place. Sooooo lovely

Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: February 9, 2005
Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.