This discussion is closed.
Slice'N'Dice
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by magiccarpet)
dammit. i dont really wana talk to him. why are relationships so HARD??? i get treated like SH*T but i cant leav the guy cos i lov him!
Question & answer.

Now that is your problem right there.
HollyBible
Badges: 0
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by magiccarpet)
ok my bf's not speaking to me for like say 2 weeks yea i've been calling his 2 fones and texting them but he's not been replying.

both phones ring when i call them. he doesnt answer. when i called on sat the fone rang then it stopped as when the other person rejects the call. Also one of the fones once switched to voicemail when i called it after it rang 6 times.

but on monday he says he's had a new moby for a week and both the old moby's have been out of use. apparantly one was stolen and the other was cancelled.

but surely the fones wouldnt ring if i call them?
i dont get delivery reports so i cant tell but i think he's lying.

what do you think?
it's as clear as water he is lying hun :aetsch:
magiccarpet
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 14 years ago
damn true. but i tried breaking up with the guy on monday and he fed me this load of sh*t about his fones. i knew it was lies cos he said 'i couldnt call u cos ur number was on my other fones' then he said ' i tried to text u'

but he started crying on the fone at how hurt he was that i thought he'd used me
magiccarpet
Rep:
?
i just called the fones. one is switched off and the other is too i think, it turned me to voicemail

but you wouldnt get those messages surely, they'd canecel the voice mail when they cancel the number?
Slice'N'Dice
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
Did he say he cancelled the number? Did he say his contract has ended?
LPK
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by viviki)
For gods sake can't you see that he doesn't want you.Get over it and stop starting threads against it. He is not worth your worry.
i kind of agree but it was the wrong way to say it.

I think you need to realise he does not like u anymore. I would say get someone who will like u and not make u feel lonely. it is not rocket science to realise he does not like you anymore.
magiccarpet
Rep:
?
(Original post by Slice'N'Dice)
Did he say he cancelled the number? Did he say his contract has ended?
yes he said one fone was stolen and the other had the contract ended/ got cancelled.

when i call them one says 'this mobile is switched off' and the other says voicemail. and in the hols, they rang when i called.

we did argue, but he gave me his new number which he answers to me and talks to me on, and we r going out agaian but i wana know if he lied about the other fones
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Why wouldn't you turn to teachers if you were being bullied?

They might tell my parents (10)
6.54%
They might tell the bully (16)
10.46%
I don't think they'd understand (28)
18.3%
It might lead to more bullying (57)
37.25%
There's nothing they could do (42)
27.45%

Watched Threads