The Student Room Group

need help with y9 tests for tmrw

tmrw I have a biology test and also a history test. The history test is on the Iranian revolution, Al qaeda, Osama bin laden, 9/11 and China. If anyone could give me some information on these topics I'd really appreciate it. For biology it's basically the whole GCSE course except homeostasis and infection and disease. I'd really appreciate it if anyone could give me a quick summary of cell biology, organisation, ecology, bioenergetics and inheritance, variation and evolution.
HIGHLY recommend cognito i revised for biology the day of my gcse (really late ik 😭) and got a 9 i watched the vid and wrote down the key points put it on 2x speed to make it quicker if u need and then watch a summary vid in the morning and u will be fine good luckk lmk how it goes !
Reply 2
Original post by annabel whittle
HIGHLY recommend cognito i revised for biology the day of my gcse (really late ik 😭) and got a 9 i watched the vid and wrote down the key points put it on 2x speed to make it quicker if u need and then watch a summary vid in the morning and u will be fine good luckk lmk how it goes !

tysm I'll definitely try that! well done for getting a 9 in biology btw 🙂
https://revisionowl.wordpress.com
^helpful recall methods!
Original post by Sonia334
tysm I'll definitely try that! well done for getting a 9 in biology btw 🙂

thank uu good luckk !

Quick Reply