Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    ...be scared about the summer exams? is it just me, because im scared. :argh: :afraid:

ReputationRep:
    I don't think it's early to be scared about the exams coming up in the summer.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by trev)
    I don't think it's early to be scared about the exams coming up in the summer.
    thankyou. so im not crazy. im just thinking about all the work i have to do and all of a sudden i am very scared.

ReputationRep:
    i am always scared of my exams- but even that doesn't make me study when i have acres of free time

ReputationRep:
    i aint scared, just preparing early.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by rainjan_4now)
    i am always scared of my exams- but even that doesn't make me study when i have acres of free time
    Ain't that the truth!

ReputationRep:
    Nah, I'm scared too. More so because I didn't have any exams in January, so except for coursework, it all goes on the summer exams.

ReputationRep:
    Most people are scared, so it's natural. :p:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by trev)
    Most people are scared, so it's natural. :p:
    yes but my first two exams (german and latin) are on the same day. and they're on MNy 24th. ive suddenly realised that i am actually going to have to revise now. i keep on feeling as if i havent done enough work, but i got good grades in my reports. im just a naturally panicy (*sp?) person. i am scared. so much vocab and i feel so swamped. but i guess everyone feels like this!

ReputationRep:
    You could start studying if you want, there's no harm. I would start studying during April or during the next half term.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ant87)
    ...be scared about the summer exams? is it just me, because im scared. :argh: :afraid:

definately not
    its good, because that way you will want to revise from now, so by the summer you will feel much more confident, and your exams will go fantastically.
    xxxx

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ant87)
    No, you are not alone, I'm scared too! - I tend to leave revision too late but I am going to try and start earlier this year! To be fair, I have only just recovered from the jan exams though... :p:

ReputationRep:
    Im scared of module 6 physics. It is worth 20% of the Alevel, and it is very very, very hard.
    I think most people fear that there is a chance that everything could go horribly wrong, and the university wont accept you.

ReputationRep:
    I'm scared about french unit 6, it's 3 hours long and I have another exam that day too.

ReputationRep:
    3 hours long? How much time do you get to rest?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by trev)
    3 hours long? How much time do you get to rest?
    there's 3 papers for the module, so a 5 minute break for the changeover.

ReputationRep:
    Fair enough. I had a 3 hour exam once, we had a 10 minute break.

ReputationRep:
    i'm scared too...so much so that i've actually started revising...i'm sooo sad...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by xx_ambellina_xx)
    i'm scared too...so much so that i've actually started revising...i'm sooo sad...
    Nah you're not, I'm planning to start revising this half-term and I'm only doing AS!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by xx_ambellina_xx)
    hey, you're not sad. well, if you are then i am too! i actually have a rest day today and tomorrow, because i was getting so stressed, it wasnt worth it. i still feel scared though.

is anyone else feeling nervous about AS german?

University open days

• University of Roehampton
    All departments Undergraduate
    Sat, 17 Nov '18
  • Edge Hill University
    Faculty of Health and Social Care Undergraduate
    Sat, 17 Nov '18
  • Bournemouth University
    Undergraduate Open Day Undergraduate
    Sat, 17 Nov '18
Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?
Help with your A-levels

All the essentials

The adventure begins mug

Student life: what to expect

What it's really like going to uni

Rosette

Essay expert

Learn to write like a pro with our ultimate essay guide.

Uni match

Uni match

Our tool will help you find the perfect course for you

Study planner

Create a study plan

Get your head around what you need to do and when with the study planner tool.

Study planner

Resources by subject

Everything from mind maps to class notes.

Hands typing

Degrees without fees

Discover more about degree-level apprenticeships.

A student doing homework

Study tips from A* students

Students who got top grades in their A-levels share their secrets

Study help links and info

Can you help? Study help unanswered threadsRules and posting guidelines

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.