This discussion is closed.
G.A.K
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
I walk around constantly scared.....beginning to be such a big procrastinator...i had one jan exam so all my exams are in summer .....i keep thinking ive not been doing much.
I do all of my homework and thats about it for A levels....and the odd extra pieces/research..reading ahead.

I think i might start revision in half term, because i keep thinking im getting CCDE or something :confused: which is still good in some respects for As levels just i was sort of planning on 3 A's and a C or something :eek:
xx_ambellina_xx
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by kellywood_5)
Nah you're not, I'm planning to start revising this half-term and I'm only doing AS!
lol i was completely and utterly the opposite last year...like a night-before revision kinda lady...i got away with it too, it's just so much relies on me getting at least 3 As this year...
kellywood_5
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by xx_ambellina_xx)
lol i was completely and utterly the opposite last year...like a night-before revision kinda lady...i got away with it too, it's just so much relies on me getting at least 3 As this year...
Lol well I did say that's what I plan to do; usually what I plan to do and what I actually end up doing are 2 very different things!
habosh
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
I'm sooooooooo scared about physics ,and I just panic more..whenever I hear phy6
Noel
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
Yep I'm worried to! so much is resting on these exams. One slip up and that could be it, scary! :eek: I've got coursework for Economics and Che,istry at the moment that has to be done before revision starts, but if I can get those up to high marks, then less pressure.
I WANT MY JANUARY RESULTS NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Cheesegoduk
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
I'm especially worried about the exams where my entire subject is resting on them, eg All my History ones are this summer, we didn't have a January exam, nor did we have coursework, so everything is riding on these exams.

I personally much rather enjoy having at least one exam for a subject in the January period, That way you get one unit out of the way, if you fail it you can retake it and you can also see where you are lacking, PLUS theres less pressure on you during the summer(although its still there of course)
Kivin
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
^ Yeah, I'm worried about history for the same reason.
dappleddawndrawndauphin
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
I'm not too freaked bout exams yet as I never revise properly until the last minute. What I am so v scared about is coursework.... Am sooo worried about my History My teacher admitted today that he's timed it really badly this year so we're really pressured (but as he put it, it's been a good lesson to learn for next year's students; oh well that makes me feel *so* much better :rolleyes: )
kellywood_5
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by *Bethany*)
I'm not too freaked bout exams yet as I never revise properly until the last minute. What I am so v scared about is coursework.... Am sooo worried about my History My teacher admitted today that he's timed it really badly this year so we're really pressured (but as he put it, it's been a good lesson to learn for next year's students; oh well that makes me feel *so* much better :rolleyes: )
I'm not worried about coursework really. English is all done, although I don't know how I did yet, sociology may just need minor adjustments and that leaves me to focus on history. What I'm worried about is the damn exams, and especially stressing about the French oral now- 3 weeks tomorrow!!!!
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• University of Bradford
    Undergraduate and Postgraduate Open day Postgraduate
    Thu, 24 Oct '19
  • Cardiff University
    Undergraduate Open Day Undergraduate
    Sat, 26 Oct '19
  • Brunel University London
    Undergraduate Open Day Undergraduate
    Sat, 26 Oct '19

Would you turn to a teacher if you were being bullied?

Yes (65)
23.3%
No (214)
76.7%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed