The Student Room Group

Second degree in BSc Applied Biosciences with Foundation is funded by SFE?

Hi,

I have a question please , does anyone know if the second degree on BSc Applied Biosciences with Integrated Foundation yea at Coventry University is funded by Student Finance please?
Thank you
Reply 1
Hi,

Does anyone knows if BSc Applied Biosciences with Integrated Foundation year at Coventry University is funded by Student Finance as second degree please?
Thank you
Hi andreea22,

Applied Biosciences is not an exception course so this will not be funded if you already have a degree.

Thanks,
Calum
Reply 3
Original post by Calum SLC
Hi andreea22,
Applied Biosciences is not an exception course so this will not be funded if you already have a degree.
Thanks,
Calum

Hi,

Thank you very much for your response . May i ask also if Nursing and Allied Health Professions at Coventry University is funded please as a second degree? Just to mention the duration of this course is 1 year .
Thank you
(edited 2 weeks ago)
Original post by andreea22
Hi,
Thank you very much for your response . May i ask also if Nursing and Allied Health Professions at Coventry University is funded please as a second degree? Just to mention the duration of this course is 1 year .
Thank you

Hi Andreea,

Is this 1 course or 2?

Thanks,
Claire
Reply 5
Original post by Claire SFE
Hi Andreea,
Is this 1 course or 2?
Thanks,
Claire
Hi,

Is 1 course foundation and then after successfuly completed this course i will apply for Bsc Midwifery at the same University .
(edited 2 weeks ago)
Original post by andreea22
Hi,
Is 1 course foundation and then after successfuly completed this course i will apply for Bsc Midwifery at the same University .

Midwifery is an exception course but you would need to confirm the course details and start date for the foundation course?

Thanks,
Claire
Reply 7
Original post by Claire SFE
Midwifery is an exception course but you would need to confirm the course details and start date for the foundation course?
Thanks,
Claire

I 've been accepted and registered for the Nursing and Allied Health Professions Foundation Course at Coventry University for June 2024 intake . This course duration is 1 year and i am not sure if is funded by SFE .
Thank you
Hi andreea22,

Studying a standalone Foundation Course (usually 1 year in length) is not designated for Higher Education (HE) support and not eligible for funding.

Thanks,
Calum
Reply 9
Original post by Calum SLC
Hi andreea22,
Studying a standalone Foundation Course (usually 1 year in length) is not designated for Higher Education (HE) support and not eligible for funding.
Thanks,
Calum

Thank you for the reply and for clarify me .
Have a nice day!
Hi andreea22,

You're welcome - have a nice day :smile:

Thanks,
Calum

Quick Reply