This discussion is closed.
You
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 14 years ago
Is anyone doing one? I'm just wondering what I should write under 'profile'!
wiwarin_mir
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by You)
Is anyone doing one? I'm just wondering what I should write under 'profile'!
erm something about you , a mini biography, what you are like for instance.
You
Rep:
?
It sounds abit stupid writing about myself.
wiwarin_mir
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by You)
It sounds abit stupid writing about myself.
Well, whose profile is it then, you did not specify.
bestdeceptions
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
Get your best friends to write it! Me and my friends have all written a lil paragraph explaining each other... cos we didn't like writing about ourselves! We also each have a "Most likely to..." which we wrote for each other
Acaila
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
I'm on my school's yearbook committee but don't know what this profile thing is :confused:
M-J
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
lol our year is only 20 people, so we get a full double page spread each
yes its still a year away its just us geeky people like me, want it to be perfect.... so far i have 20 nicknames in it...lol
Sam_B
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
we cant have profiles in ours cos stupid junior school parents dont want to read about senior students :mad:

my school goes from reception to 6th form btw.
Acaila
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
20 people wow! We've got at least 7 times that!
amo1
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
i just filled in the questionarre...like most memorable moment... and stuff and the rest was pictures (a3 page each)
amo1
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by amo1)
i just filled in the questionarre...like most memorable moment... and stuff and the rest was pictures (a3 page each)
poo by a3 i mean a5... thats the one smaller than a4
M-J
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
lol i know we are tiny........
we go fron nursey up...but the year books only get given to the leasving year....besides that there is a school mag we all take part in that everyone gets.

we plan to have a leather backed year book...lol, its going to cost about £40 each lol
TKR
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
Try this:

"I'm a proactive, altruistic member of Mensa, the high IQ society. I recently spent four months working to de-worm blind children in South America, although I didn't let theis affect my studies, and still managed to achieve a modest 6 As in my AS exams. My hobbies include playing my 6 instruments at grade 11 (distinction), and settling international disputes, as I speak 17 languages. I was recently voted most fanciable male/female of the year by bliss/nuts magazine and Jennifer/Brad and I are hoping to finalize the weding plans as soon as the divorce with Brad/Jennifer is over. My greatest ambition is to become world president after single-handedly uniting all the peoples of the world under a banner of peace at a conference in Geneva, or possibly the Hague."
Tyler Durden
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by thekillersrock)
Try this:

"I'm a proactive, altruistic member of Mensa, the high IQ society. I recently spent four months working to de-worm blind children in South America, although I didn't let theis affect my studies, and still managed to achieve a modest 6 As in my AS exams. My hobbies include playing my 6 instruments at grade 11 (distinction), and settling international disputes, as I speak 17 languages. I was recently voted most fanciable male/female of the year by bliss/nuts magazine and Jennifer/Brad and I are hoping to finalize the weding plans as soon as the divorce with Brad/Jennifer is over. My greatest ambition is to become world president after single-handedly uniting all the peoples of the world under a banner of peace at a conference in Geneva, or possibly the Hague."
Like it!
happydinosaur
Report 14 years ago
We don't get profiles in our year book I quite like writing about myself..But then if we did that the book would be huge with aobut 300 profiles. We do get a picture though and today we started to vote for the most likely to and best *insert whatever here* stuff. They havn't included biggest drama queen so I probably won't be named anything!! Oh well...year books are fun though
You
Rep:
?
So can i write things such as 'I've had an amazing 10 years...etc please feel free to contact me' type of thing under 'profile'?
TKR
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by englishstudent)
Like it!
Thanx, by the way I think I remember you from the poolings threads in Cambridge? What happened with that? I got rejected as you can see from my sig. but I've come to terms now!
RealityIsDull
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
i had to make our schools year book with 3 others...its was so much work!

but worth it at the end
Tyler Durden
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by thekillersrock)
Thanx, by the way I think I remember you from the poolings threads in Cambridge? What happened with that? I got rejected as you can see from my sig. but I've come to terms now!
Rejected. Gutted, but also come to terms with now. Durham said no today as well which is ironic. Last time they gave me an AAB offer and then I ended up with AAA (plus dist. in English AEA) and they said no. So York it is!
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Would you turn to a teacher if you were being bullied?

Yes (1)
11.11%
No (8)
88.89%

Watched Threads