Harassing the admission tutors! Watch

This discussion is closed.
Chardonnay
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 14 years ago
I've just sent my second email to the same admission tutor, do you think he'll get annoyed with me? :p:
john williams
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
Probably not, depends on what it was about. What i do is if its a general enquiry, send it from a email address which doesnt have your name in it, that way they wont know its you.
Chardonnay
Rep:
?
(Original post by john williams)
Porbably not, depends on what it was about. What i do is if its a general enquiry, send it from a email address which doesnt have your name in it, that way they wont know its you.
I think they were valid questions both times, but I don't want him to remember me when I go there, and be like, 'Oh god... it's her'! I've already signed them from me!
Pencil
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
I doubt it. You're an ant to him, like the hundreds of other students. They're probably doing the same. :rolleyes:
Geogger
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
Depends what the questions were !
Chardonnay
Rep:
?
(Original post by Geogger)
Depends what the questions were !
One asking about the Geog with a year in Europe degree they offer, and one asking for some more detailed info about what the first year modules entail, as this wasn't made clear at the open day, and I can't find anything more than obscure module titles in the prospectus/website etc.
chats
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
LMAO the thread title was so funny, I thought you were physically harassing a AT.

he wont get pissed off, if its a sensible question
Aj2003
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
You want to be careful, he/she will report you to the police pretty soon! lol.
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Would you turn to a teacher if you were being bullied?

Yes (10)
21.74%
No (36)
78.26%

Watched Threads