This discussion is closed.
Powersymphonia
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by *Joanna*)
Nothing better than a clever doctor for making you feel like a stupid hypochondriac! But isn't that what they're there for; to make sure there is nothing wrong when you feel ill?! However, most doctors I've met are nice; some, on the other hand, are very good at making you feel silly and insignificant!

1 2 3 4 5

:motz: :egg: :cool: :bawling: :boring:

The NHS Nurse my I'm cold Nurse I I'm yawn bored
is useless bed is filthy can't sleep
he's snoring
j4mes_bond25
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
I wouldn't know much about Doctor, however, I can assure you that women in uniform i.e. Nurses are often too irresistible (NO WONDER, I often take her appointment, every now & then, as they are often a sight to my sore eyes)
M-J
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by j4mes_bond25)
I wouldn't know much about Doctor, however, I can assure you that women in uniform i.e. Nurses are often too irresistible (NO WONDER, I often take her appointment, every now & then, as they are often a sight to my sore eyes)
lol no just no!
firemen i get.....because it the being rescued complex.... :rolleyes:
but whats appealing about nurses.......?
j4mes_bond25
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by M-J)
lol no just no!
firemen i get.....because it the being rescued complex.... :rolleyes:
but whats appealing about nurses.......?
Oh c'mon Honey (not that I've had a sweet taste of yours, but then again, it doesn't quite mean that I wouldn't want to

Surely, nurse's svelte-figured has often been the reason for my temptation, thanks to their petite shaped (with exceptions to VERY FEW nurses, of course that are covered by their light-blue NHS uniform.
M-J
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
Oh c'mon Honey (not that I've had a sweet taste of yours, but then again, it doesn't quite mean that I wouldn't want to

Surely, nurse's svelte-figured has often been the reason for my temptation, thanks to their petite shaped (with exceptions to VERY FEW nurses, of course that are covered by their light-blue NHS uniform.
lol.....no still no.
female doctors, hell yea (cute ones!) but nurses?!? doesnt do anything for me im afraid....
then agasin most nurses i know are student ones that my mum teaches....any most of them annoy me.
j4mes_bond25
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by M-J)
lol.....no still no.
female doctors, hell yea (cute ones!) but nurses?!? doesnt do anything for me im afraid....
then agasin most nurses i know are student ones that my mum teaches....any most of them annoy me.
Well Honey, you seems forgetting the fact that these Nurses are FEMALE & their magic is often felt by the "member of opposite sex" i.e. MEN, while in your case, SURELY they wouldn't do much for you, being a FEMALE yourself, UNLESS of course, you are NOT straight (which I highly doubted
M-J
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
Well Honey, you seems forgetting the fact that these Nurses are FEMALE & their magic is often felt by the "member of opposite sex" i.e. MEN, while in your case, SURELY they wouldn't do much for you, being a FEMALE yourself, UNLESS of course, you are NOT straight (which I highly doubted
well doubt....females do a lot for me
still the uniform does nothing, male nurses, female nurses, all bad....
RieLouise
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by blissy)
Doctors are there to cure sick people. If he determined you weren't sick, then there was nothing he could do but send you away!

I think it was the manner in which the Doctor dealt with her rather than simply sending her away that the OP objected to. Gently, tactfully...that's common practice.
j4mes_bond25
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by M-J)
well doubt....females do a lot for me
still the uniform does nothing, male nurses, female nurses, all bad....
Well, as THEY say: "different strokes for different folkes", so I'll let you get away with what you said

As far as argument is concerned, chances of "my species" of men winning against "your species" of women are highly minuscule
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Would you turn to a teacher if you were being bullied?

Yes (54)
25.84%
No (155)
74.16%

Watched Threads