Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Does anyone feel slighty sick at watching the show when Gillian shows all the junk food? Its worked for me and now at only 21 and am rapidly changing my diet. Anyone else getting sick of the junk food?

ReputationRep:
    Gillian???

ReputationRep:
    I sometimes watch it if I don't have anything to watch. Yeah, that program makes me not to have junk food anymore.

ReputationRep:
    yeah, I'm the same.
    why sacrifice some of your health for a few seconds of pleasure.

good food taste better anyway once you develop proper taste. same with fizzy drinks I find.. water is much better.

ReputationRep:
    Its a load of crap. I can't stand that woman. If people stopped eating rubbish and replaced it with half decent food and regular excerices they'd lose weight.

ReputationRep:
    that woman was hirrible but her change WAS AMAZING!!!!

ReputationRep:
    I live for 'you are what you eat' like the one with the binge drinkers and all that fatty bacon. eeekkkkkkk!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lessthanthree)
    I had a macdonalds today, so I don't want to be met with her beady eye ;_;

TV OFF!
    lol poor you

ReputationRep:
    it's okay, I have had no tea ;_;
    McDonalds is bad for you !

*hides KFC family bucket*

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by luce20)
    Does anyone feel slighty sick at watching the show when Gillian shows all the junk food? Its worked for me and now at only 21 and am rapidly changing my diet. Anyone else getting sick of the junk food?
    Yes!! Everytime i watch that programme I'm like "right that's it, i'm going on a diet" but by the next day I'm back to eating chocolate!

ReputationRep:
    1: I am a carrot! My hair is roja!

ReputationRep:
    I had a macdonalds today, so I don't want to be met with her beady eye ;_;

TV OFF!
    That;s nothing! I have had 5 full McDonalds meals within the last 7 days, along with an all-you-can eat chinese lunch! I can't help it! Ever since my friends all got cars we always skip last period and go get a junk-food lunch! It's OK though, because we are all super-high-metabolism people and we stay skinny no matter how uch we eat. I am a 17-yo boy and I weigh just under 10 stone!

ReputationRep:
    1:Whats a stone

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ~Sam~)
    Yes!! Everytime i watch that programme I'm like "right that's it, i'm going on a diet" but by the next day I'm back to eating chocolate!
    I do admit choccy is my biggest weakness! I think it will be a long time before I could ever give that up but with foods like maccy d's etc, I haven't touched foods like that in months.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by rokrchickusa)
    1:Whats a stone
    14lb.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by visesh)
    14lb.
    1: thx!

(Original post by luce20)
    but i wanna look like a mcdonalds burger!

ReputationRep:
    Burger King for Life!!!!!!
    Attached Images

ReputationRep:
    That programme makes me SO angry, yet I stil watch it. The reason it makes me angry is because she makes people completely change their diet and I don't think it's sustainable for most people to do that.

I always watch it and then go and eat some choc/cake/biscuits straight afterwards, doesn't put me off at all!

ReputationRep:
    Quote: Anyone else getting sick of the junk food
    I never was really hooked onto junk food. Its difficult for me to not be healthy- I'm allergic to chocolate, lard gives me a headache (so chippies are off limits), and alchohol gives me nosebleeds. Plus at the moment I'm stuck with braces so I can't eat toffee or anything above soup..

Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: February 11, 2005
Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.