1: Do you Hate us?
Yes, but then again i hate everybody and everything

so dont take it personaly
MorbidAngel
Badges: 11
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by mudblood13)
keep makin useless threads and then i will.
F1 fanatic
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
not in general. GWB possibly. Most Americans I have met have been great people. Its just the occasional one that can grate a bit. I think its a culture thing
~Raphael~
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
1: Thank You!

Dude are you seriously going to thank everyone who says they don't hate an entire populous? Anyone who feels they can hate 'Americans' as a whole, not just Bob and Louisa from Louisiana because they host **** wife-swapping parties or whatever, is a tit and must be pitied...!! :rolleyes:
SamTheMan
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
Why dude?
I friggin hate all those limeys who are so ill-informed that they don't distinguish British and American culture as they imagine it, depicted on their little TV screenset. Those guys still haven't got the joke about Ali G...
Kew
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
Isn't 'limey' Australian slang for an English person? :confused:
Mr Brightside
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
Nah, I can't hate America - I mean they saved our asses in World War II and then set up Europe as it is now. Furthermore, most Americans are decent but I still can't believe you's voted Bush back in! Bemuses me - but then again - you are the 'bastions of democracy' and I'll respect you're compatriots decision.
SamTheMan
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by kew96158)
Isn't 'limey' Australian slang for an English person? :confused:
It was a joke. Australian slang for a Brit is a Pom. American slang for a Brit is Limey.
Kew
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by SamTheMan)
It was a joke. Australian slang for a Brit is a Pom. American slang for a Brit is Limey.
Oh right...I see
need_money
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
Dear god yes.
Yossarian
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by Woodsy)
Nah, I can't hate America - I mean they saved our asses in World War II and then set up Europe as it is now. Furthermore, most Americans are decent but I still can't believe you's voted Bush back in! Bemuses me - but then again - you are the 'bastions of democracy' and I'll respect you're compatriots decision.
America didn't save our assess. The Russians did.
Mr Brightside
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
Oh, forget to mention - I don't particularly get Canada - I mean, has Canada ever done anything? You never hear about Canada getting involved in world affairs, it has 30 million people and Australia only 19 million but you sort of hear about them. I really don't get Canada - not that I don't like Canadians
Harv616
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
They saved britan in WWII

Britan saved them in WWIII
F1 fanatic
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by need_money)
Dear god yes.
A little harsh perhaps. They cant all be bad. :rolleyes:
TKR
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
"Bastions of democracy! hahahaha! what a ****ing joke! One look at the american electoral system shows you that it is as woefully corrupt as the average undeveloped country's "democracy". This was particualrly well high-lighted by George Bush's first "Victory".
Harv616
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
Oh, forget to mention - I don't particularly get Canada - I mean, has Canada ever done anything? You never hear about Canada getting involved in world affairs, it has 30 million people and Australia only 19 million but you sort of hear about them. I really don't get Canada - not that I don't like Canadians
You can say that about france, spain, greece, ireland, scotland, wales etc etc
Apollo
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by Yossarian)
America didn't save our assess. The Russians did.
Doesnt like american sports, doesnt like american people hmm :p:
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How do you feel about your grades? Are they...

What I expected (116)
25.89%
Better than expected (92)
20.54%
Worse than expected (240)
53.57%

Watched Threads