Thats not racist. Thats true!
And your evidence for that...?
Chickadee
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by shadowkin)
No it's not, I would say they are as bad as each other.
I generally prefer the yanks. Although to be fair I havent met as many americans as I have english people so I cant compare :p:
Chickadee
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by kew96158)
And your evidence for that...?
Ok, i dont have any. I dont think its racist though. Its not necessarily true either - I just have a soft spot for the yanks
Chickadee
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
In what way are Americans superiorthen?
I didnt say they were superior. Im just saying the ones I have met have been really sweet and friendly and I like them
Chickadee
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
Oh dear...
Why 'oh dear'? Ive met some and I liked them and I think they are nice people. I dont understand why people get offended by that :confused:
naivesincerity
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by Chickadee)
I didnt say they were superior. Im just saying the ones I have met have been really sweet and friendly and I like them
I may be a wee bit biased, but i think that friendliness may be quite superficial....
Chickadee
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by naivesincerity)
I may be a wee bit biased, but i think that friendliness may be quite superficial....
It probly is to be honest. Its a very superficial place. But I prefer it to the hostility I get in england
Chickadee
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
Oh dear... :eek:
Buh? :confused: *shrugs* I dont understand your problem with the americans
naivesincerity
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
What happened to your old account?
I dont get what you are on about..i only have one account,i only joined recently!!
Chickadee
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
Who did you used to be naivesincerity?
pissface
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by mudblood13)
1: Do you Hate us?
Hi Mudblood...How come I can't PM you anymore? Leave it up to you to create these controversial threads...
Font
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
i hate yanks especially Bush, and 51% of the american electorate who voted him in for a second term!
Zurich
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
There really is no need to be racist...
Every town in England has a gang of teenagers in tracksuits, smoking, drinking, mugging grannies, beating up kids, and generally making a nuisance of themselves outside anywhere that sells alcohol.

I'm not sure it's classed as racism when I'm English too, but either way it's nothing to do with racism, it's just how it is.
Font
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by Zurich)
Every town in England has a gang of teenagers in tracksuits, smoking, drinking, mugging grannies, beating up kids, and generally making a nuisance of themselves outside anywhere that sells alcohol.

I'm not sure it's classed as racism when I'm English too, but either way it's nothing to do with racism, it's just how it is.

soooooo true...esp of where im from...ever heard of the notorious london borough of Brent! its a terrible place to live! hear of murders and muggings regularly! this guy got stabbed recently in the local park for his phone! and some other ******** came into my school and was pretending to be a member of the school and mugged loathes of people

and the murder rate in Brent is the second highest in London, after Westminster, surpriseingly enough,

PK
Kew
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago

That problem happens everywhere in the world - it is no worse in England than anywhere else.
Zurich
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
That problem happens everywhere in the world - it is no worse in England than anywhere else.
Have you been everywhere else? I've lived in France, Holland and America, and it wasn't like that in any of those places.

They may have it in *some* places, but it's not the norm. You'd struggle to find anywhere in England not like that.
Kew
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
They may have it in *some* places, but it's not the norm. You'd struggle to find anywhere in England not like that.
Well, there's all the places in England I've ever been to, for a start!
Cellardore
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by Phil23)
soooooo true...esp of where im from...ever heard of the notorious london borough of Brent! its a terrible place to live! hear of murders and muggings regularly! this guy got stabbed recently in the local park for his phone! and some other ******** came into my school and was pretending to be a member of the school and mugged loathes of people

and the murder rate in Brent is the second highest in London, after Westminster, surpriseingly enough,

PK
Medway isn't the best place to live either. When we were in class we got a tanoid telling us that we had to lock all the doors because a visitor had come in with a knife or something. I'm still confused to what all that was about lol.
Apollo
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by Phil23)
i hate yanks especially Bush, and 51% of the american electorate who voted him in for a second term!
whats wrong with the other 49% then?
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How do you feel about your grades? Are they...

What I expected (159)
24.8%
Better than expected (132)
20.59%
Worse than expected (350)
54.6%

Watched Threads