This discussion is closed.
Zurich
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by kew96158)
There really is no need to be racist...
Every town in England has a gang of teenagers in tracksuits, smoking, drinking, mugging grannies, beating up kids, and generally making a nuisance of themselves outside anywhere that sells alcohol.

I'm not sure it's classed as racism when I'm English too, but either way it's nothing to do with racism, it's just how it is.
Font
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by Zurich)
Every town in England has a gang of teenagers in tracksuits, smoking, drinking, mugging grannies, beating up kids, and generally making a nuisance of themselves outside anywhere that sells alcohol.

I'm not sure it's classed as racism when I'm English too, but either way it's nothing to do with racism, it's just how it is.

soooooo true...esp of where im from...ever heard of the notorious london borough of Brent! its a terrible place to live! hear of murders and muggings regularly! this guy got stabbed recently in the local park for his phone! and some other ******** came into my school and was pretending to be a member of the school and mugged loathes of people

and the murder rate in Brent is the second highest in London, after Westminster, surpriseingly enough,

PK
Kew
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago

That problem happens everywhere in the world - it is no worse in England than anywhere else.
Zurich
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by kew96158)
That problem happens everywhere in the world - it is no worse in England than anywhere else.
Have you been everywhere else? I've lived in France, Holland and America, and it wasn't like that in any of those places.

They may have it in *some* places, but it's not the norm. You'd struggle to find anywhere in England not like that.
Kew
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
They may have it in *some* places, but it's not the norm. You'd struggle to find anywhere in England not like that.
Well, there's all the places in England I've ever been to, for a start!
Cellardore
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by Phil23)
soooooo true...esp of where im from...ever heard of the notorious london borough of Brent! its a terrible place to live! hear of murders and muggings regularly! this guy got stabbed recently in the local park for his phone! and some other ******** came into my school and was pretending to be a member of the school and mugged loathes of people

and the murder rate in Brent is the second highest in London, after Westminster, surpriseingly enough,

PK
Medway isn't the best place to live either. When we were in class we got a tanoid telling us that we had to lock all the doors because a visitor had come in with a knife or something. I'm still confused to what all that was about lol.
Apollo
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by Phil23)
i hate yanks especially Bush, and 51% of the american electorate who voted him in for a second term!
whats wrong with the other 49% then?
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you made up your mind on your five uni choices?

Yes I know where I'm applying (86)
67.72%
No I haven't decided yet (25)
19.69%
Yes but I might change my mind (16)
12.6%

Watched Threads