Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mc_watson87)
    Wat's ricky raw-arse? :eek: :confused:
    Five lives sounds cool! *looks for football*
    Classic sixth form game, haha!

Basically, it's like 5 lives (you know this one, right?) but when you go out people take it in turns to smash the ball at your ass, from different positions. If you hit the ass, you can take the ball a yard closer, and so on and so forth until you miss - then it's someone elses turn. LOL

Funny thing is, it was usually the same person who got it all the time hahaah

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by afireinside©)
    Classic sixth form game, haha!

Basically, it's like 5 lives (you know this one, right?) but when you go out people take it in turns to smash the ball at your ass, from different positions. If you hit the ass, you can take the ball a yard closer, and so on and so forth until you miss - then it's someone elses turn. LOL

Funny thing is, it was usually the same person who got it all the time hahaah
    Hahahhaaha!
    Mite try that with some foolio tomorro.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mc_watson87)
    Hahahhaaha!
    Mite try that with some foolio tomorro.
    Do it! It's grand! When it's your turn to smash the ball at the losers ass, try and get a dead powerful tony toe-poke on the go, but also try and ensure it's accurate at the same time - this leads to deadly force being exerted onto the losers rear

ReputationRep:
    Either move up and down or play with TSR, however I have so much work to these days I don't need to entertian myself unless I need to releive stress.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by amazingtrade)
    Either move up and down or play with TSR, however I have so much work to these days I don't need to entertian myself unless I need to releive stress.
    Sorted out Ebay yet? I was reading ur thread yesterday...

I got an item delivered off Ebay today :cool:

ReputationRep:
    I write essays "An investigation into the portrayal of the male gender within printed advertisements", sounds good.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by amazingtrade)
    Move up and down? Sounds fun! :p:

ReputationRep:
    I pretend like I am going to do some work, give up after half an hour or so when i realised i've only written one sentence, most of which is total nonsense, go online search for completely random things to waste the time and check on ebay to see if I can get a LCD TV for a quid (no luck so far!).

ReputationRep:
    I'd like to knit. I have a scarf knitting thing. But Im too thick to work out the instructions.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by annabellewalter)
    I'd like to knit. I have a scarf knitting thing. But Im too thick to work out the instructions.
    Knitting is such great fun! It's also good in that once you've got the hang of it, it doesn't require much concentration so you can watch TV or listen to music at the same time!

ReputationRep:
    Dance, listen to music, act like a nutter. Generally that gives me something to do for an hour or so.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by need_money)
    act like a nutter.
    :rolleyes: :p:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Eeyore)
    Move up and down? Sounds fun! :p:
    You're too young to be reading that!

PS afireinside I have a large thread in the technology section regarding the ebay situation, and no still not recieved any contact.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by need_money)
    Dance, listen to music, act like a nutter. Generally that gives me something to do for an hour or so.
    I think you're hiding something from us.. :cool:

ReputationRep:
    Can someone explain something to me. I have french first thing tomorrow and a piece of work due in, now, why on earth am i writing this and not actually doing the work? Anybody.....no........

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by annabellewalter)
    Can someone explain something to me. I have french first thing tomorrow and a piece of work due in, now, why on earth am i writing this and not actually doing the work? Anybody.....no........
    I have German homework to do, but motivation is so hard to find..

ReputationRep:
    Who wants to do a presentation on how HIV has affected the world population anyway? Who? Who?

ReputationRep:
    I think you're hiding something from us.. :cool:
    Such as....

ReputationRep:
    when you are totally bored out of your mind? *looks around shiftily*

For example, tonight I have been well bored, and couldn't be bothered going out or anythin - and i've seriously been moving between the computer and the tv all night
    What do you do when you are really bored? Computer/Tv/Eat?!

Ps, I know you were thinking this was going to be a dirty thread - disgusting!
    watch tv and laugh at something really stupid! :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    sooo...
    no else reads then?

I'll either read or take a walk

Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.