How do you entertain yourself Watch

This discussion is closed.
Vixen
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by AT82)
I like to sleep at nights to entertain myself, it also helps if you eat lots of cheese before you go to bed, it gives you nice dreams.
:eek: I thought that was nightmares. But thats good then....I like cheese *gets cheese out then realises she wont be going to sleep tonight anyway*
Ziggy Stardust
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 14 years ago
(Original post by VixenIW)
:eek: I thought that was nightmares. But thats good then....I like cheese *gets cheese out then realises she wont be going to sleep tonight anyway*
I had cheese 30 minutes ago And I gotta have sleeping tablets too, so it was so defeating the object of taking the sleeping tablets!
annabellewalter
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
This thread is becoming insane. I blame myself. But who went from morris dancing to cheese?
AT82
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
Me, becuase Morriss dancers are cheesy.
Ziggy Stardust
Rep:
?
(Original post by annabellewalter)
This thread is becoming insane. I blame myself. But who went from morris dancing to cheese?
My thread my rules :mad:

LOL!
annabellewalter
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
I wasn't complaining, but i think there is creative space for merging the two concepts.
*morris dances down to the cheese box in fridge*
~Raphael~
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
Cheesebox better not be a metaphor, else I'm leaving for good!!! :eek:
Profesh
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
Morris dancers need cheese; cheese needs Morris dancers. It's a sweet, sweet symbiosis.

In other news: I may fork out for a month's subscription, just so I can alter my title to read 'Malevolent Member' :rolleyes:
Vixen
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by ~Raphael~)
Cheesebox better not be a metaphor, else I'm leaving for good!!! :eek:
*shudder* *morris dances furiously to cleanse her mind*

Thats better....oooh, is there a cheese party? Whos up for a bit of wensleydale?
annabellewalter
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
Raphael. Please do not disgrace this cheese and morris dancing loving community with your twisted incinuations. :P
Ziggy Stardust
Rep:
?
(Original post by Profesh)
Morris dancers need cheese; cheese needs Morris dancers. It's a sweet, sweet symbiosis.

In other news: I may fork out for a month's subscription, just so I can alter my title to read 'Malevolent Member' :rolleyes:
Please do! It keeps the forum running smoothly. *feels guilty about not being a sub*
~Raphael~
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
OMG sorry annabelle....But...Cheese party??!?!?!
Vixen
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago

Ooooh, then you can go to that secret place where all the special people go :eek:
Natalie Lane
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
ok, I'm bored at the moment and have finished the book I was reading...
soo, what's going on here, what's with this Morris dancing thing? and... cheese?
Profesh
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by afireinside©)
Please do! It keeps the forum running smoothly. *feels guilty about not being a sub*
But only on the condition that I get to keep my new title
annabellewalter
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by Natalie Lane)
ok, I'm bored at the moment and have finished the book I was reading...
soo, what's going on here, what's with this Morris dancing thing? and... cheese?
Update: eating cheese and morris dancing. That's about it. It's half one and we're gonna continue until dawn. Get your bells Natalie......and.......go!!
Natalie Lane
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by annabellewalter)
Update: eating cheese and morris dancing. That's about it. It's half one and we're gonna continue until dawn. Get your bells Natalie......and.......go!!
just googled Morris dancing (yes - that's how bored I am) and it seems like fun, if slightly weird

*Borrows bells*
Vixen
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
Can someone chuck me a bit of cheddar? I just embraced my sociology and it depressed me so much I am about to burst into tears. Its affecting my morris dancing
~Raphael~
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
I like Davidslow Mature yeah baby YEAH
Ziggy Stardust
Rep:
?
But only on the condition that I get to keep my new title
Indeed. In fact, you would be able to keep it as long as you wanted, so long as you kept paying the £5.00 charge at the start of each new calendar month!
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you made up your mind on your five uni choices?

Yes I know where I'm applying (135)
62.79%
No I haven't decided yet (46)
21.4%
Yes but I might change my mind (34)
15.81%

Watched Threads