Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Profesh)
    Surely, that should read 'as the cake may be'?

Although that may well have put you over the legal limit of puns per post. Namely, none :rolleyes:
    But surely nobody would do that to themselves?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Natalie Lane)
    but at night is usually the best time to get these courseworks done...
    Suffice to say, a score in excess of 50/60 for my English Literature coursework would assure me 'legendary' status for the foreseeable future. I certainly stared into the abyss, with that one.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by F. Poste)
    Ahh but all the A2 exams looked impossible to me until I did them and passed them all
    You iz a genius

ReputationRep:
    yep - and isn't it funny that in a "how do you entertain yourself" thread people end up talking about work?
    HeHe, some people!

Anyway, who is taking part in my Neighbours Quiz at 20.00 this evening? (yes, it is Thursday now!)

ReputationRep:
    but at night is usually the best time to get these courseworks done...
    Well, you'd think wouldnt you...

ReputationRep:
    Have you all stopped morris dancing? *Threateningly waves bells*

ReputationRep:
    Suffice to say, a score in excess of 50/60 for my English Literature coursework would assure me 'legendary' status for the foreseeable future. I certainly stared into the abyss, with that one.
    You can have my score if you like

(Original post by VixenIW)
    You iz a genius
    Not in the slightest :p:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by VixenIW)
    Well, you'd think wouldnt you...
    yes...
    I've got an english World Literature essay to do for the 16th... was assigned it in the first day of holidays and still haven't started, was going to start it now but... seriously...?

ReputationRep:
    Im about to start my french presentation, whilst dancing, naturally

ReputationRep:
    yes...
    I've got an english World Literature essay to do for the 16th... was assigned it in the first day of holidays and still haven't started, was going to start it now but... seriously...?
    Ooooo you're nearly on 1000 posts!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by F. Poste)
    Not in the slightest :p:
    And modest aswell...

ReputationRep:
    Right it's 2 so I need to do some work, have a bath, read a book, finish my horlicks and watch Trisha before 7. See you tomorrow. Keep up with the dancing.

ReputationRep:
    personally, I can't work during the day... tried to prepare an english presentation as soon as I got home from school a few months ago (to please my mom... :rolleyes: ) and didn't get that good a grade, wrote a speech at 3 am after getting home froma concert and won a public speaking competition...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by afireinside©)
    Ooooo you're nearly on 1000 posts!
    so I am... hmmm...
    hadn't noticed really, must keep an eye out for that Milestone thread...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by annabellewalter)
    Right it's 2 so I need to do some work, have a bath, read a book, finish my horlicks and watch Trisha before 7. See you tomorrow. Keep up with the dancing.
    Hehe, I think I'll do the same. Trisha last night was good. That large woman nearly made me cry when she was talking about her parents Have fun, keep morrissing it up :cool:

ReputationRep:
    so I am... hmmm...
    hadn't noticed really, must keep an eye out for that Milestone thread...
    Keep spamming! Not that you spam already, but spam for the next 8 or 9 posts, LOL

ReputationRep:
    Essay wordcount update: 1,578 down, 1,422 to go!

ReputationRep:
    Keep spamming! Not that you spam already, but spam for the next 8 or 9 posts, LOL
    right, will do!

ReputationRep:
    Yeh, reach that milestone!!

Just for the record this post is spam so I can post that I have reached 1,300 on the milestone thread

But I dont normally condone spam, ok kids?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jumpunderaboat)
    Essay wordcount update: 1,578 down, 1,422 to go!
    Add the word 'Infact' at the start of every sentance, and you'll need to think of even less to write!

I'm off to bed, night my little angels.. Vixen, Jumpunderaboat, NatalieLane, :love:Profesh:love:

Waits for reaction..

Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.