The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
"7 year old brother......................."

who cares? if you are that patheticly sad to be bothered about the word penis, then its your problem to not let him see the screen. if he sees the word penis, then does that matter? no, and i dont care, and what ever Jewel says go, coz he always talks sense

*GO ZJEWEL, YOU RULE, YOU SHOULD BE MOD*
Why would Jools make a good moderator?
ZJuwelH
I hope the photo is unrelated to anything said in this thread hildabeast...

nah it aint owt to do with the thread haha!!!!

well, suppose it depends on ur opinion of J hehe!!! (j/k)

x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x
Reply 23
BABYGUY

who cares? if you are that patheticly sad to be bothered about the word penis, then its your problem to not let him see the screen. if he sees the word penis, then does that matter? no, and i dont care, and what ever Jewel says go, coz he always talks sense

I don't think that the word penis was the issue, it was the suggestions of what were going to be done with the penis / balls that made the whole thread vanish.
I think Mark KK is Maskall
Reply 25
hildabeast
nah it aint owt to do with the thread haha!!!!

well, suppose it depends on ur opinion of J hehe!!! (j/k)

x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x

Meow hildabeast! Nah I think Jools is a decent bloke. He writes good articles (from what I've seen), and gets into the banter of the forum quite nicely :biggrin:.
ZJuwelH
Meow hildabeast! Nah I think Jools is a decent bloke. He writes good articles (from what I've seen), and gets into the banter of the forum quite nicely :biggrin:.

yeh he's cool - well he seemed cool during the 4 hours or so i spent talking to him, but to be honest i don't remember much of it - i was bit wasted and it was all rather embarrassing

x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x--xx--x-x-x-x-x-x-x
According to other mods who read the Penis thread. It was ok, and just on the edge of the deletion zone.

But it might have affected Hayden...personally if you get my meaning
a_musical_gal
But it might have affected Hayden...personally if you get my meaning

I take it you and he aren't friends anymore?
Can't anyone on this forum take a joke these days!
Jokes are irrelevant, resistance are futile.
What do you want seven of nine?
Reply 32
elpaw
Where has the penis thread gone, that was funny!

(and a tad painfull....)

Its been cut.
Reply 33
BABYGUY

You kiss ARSE big time.
Reply 34
Bhaal85
You kiss ARSE big time.

Hahaha it is a bit extra, but hey I'm flattered! BABYGUY you're a gent, you're money's in the post!
Reply 35
ZJuwelH
Hahaha it is a bit extra, but hey I'm flattered! BABYGUY you're a gent, you're money's in the post!

I think BABYGUY's lips must be all red and swollen from the amount of ARSE kissing it does!!!!
Reply 36
Bhaal85
I think BABYGUY's lips must be all red and swollen from the amount of ARSE kissing it does!!!!

Moving swiftly on...
Bhaal, your pic in your signature... is not there...

Latest