The Student Room Group
Reply 1
I have a cleaning cone. I have found it is the perfect height for resting your foot on while shaving your legs in your room
Reply 2
juno_the
I have a cleaning cone. I have found it is the perfect height for resting your foot on while shaving your legs in your room

That would be a great use if I was a girl :redface:
Unfortunately I ain't.
Anyone else?
Reply 3
Well, you could still shave your legs!

Oh, and we also used it for "something stolen" in a scavenger hunt
Reply 4
get 4 more and make a table :cool:
Reply 5
jumpunderaboat
get 4 more and make a table :cool:

I like it :biggrin: mIght just do that!
DRWallace
I like it :biggrin: mIght just do that!

My friend has actually done this. He has 4 cones as legs and a large road sign as the table surface. It looks fairly good and does it's job. :smile:

I'd recommend it.
Reply 7
DRWallace
Can anyone think of any uses for these? Being rather drunk I just nicked one of these on the way back from "Istanbul" and it is now living in my room. Any ideas anyone?

Being a civil engineering student, I'd recommend making a contraflow on the entrace to the uni :wink:
Reply 8
Makavelli_07
My friend has actually done this. He has 4 cones as legs and a large road sign as the table surface. It looks fairly good and does it's job. :smile:

I'd recommend it.

Nice :cool: Who says students have no common sense and skills at improvising!
Reply 9
If you can't find 3 more, if you've got a high enough ceiling, you could attach it to it, stick a bulb in it, and turn it into a lamp shade. Or, to go with a modern feel, turn it upside down, rest it on the floor and have the light bulb in it that way round...

The table idea's wicked though! :biggrin:
DRWallace
Can anyone think of any uses for these? Being rather drunk I just nicked one of these on the way back from "Istanbul" and it is now living in my room. Any ideas anyone?

Stick it on top of the CN tower as the biggest student stunt ever :biggrin:
Reply 11
I stole a traffic cone once while drunk but the guards to the entrance of our gated community wouldn't let me take it with me to my house, and I grew attached to it, so I fell asleep by the main gates while hugging my cone
Reply 12
ramroff
I stole a traffic cone once while drunk but the guards to the entrance of our gated community wouldn't let me take it with me to my house, and I grew attached to it, so I fell asleep by the main gates while hugging my cone

Aww! Thats really cute!
Reply 13
DRWallace

it would make a splendid hat...
Reply 14
Mad Vlad
Aww! Thats really cute!

I think maybe I confused it for a chick or something, i dunno :confused:
Reply 15
Sell it on eBay. List it with the title "Genuine: traffic cone that was hurled on by [enter famous celebrity name here]"
Reply 16
heminder
it would make a splendid hat...

Already worn it for a while... :redface:
I now also have a spade that one o ma flatmates picked up at the same time. Got quite a collection going here :biggrin:
Reply 17
well... use it to hold the door in place... as a door stopper...
or use it as a caution wet paint/floor + DO NOT ENTER sign...
err... or use it to bar the entrance to toilet facilities in uni...

Latest

Trending

Trending