This discussion is closed.
Peppi
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 14 years ago
Wooo Just booked up 2 second ago to go to Spain first thing Monday morning
:aetsch:

I'll be back on friday and chances are I will be on the PC while I am there anywayz :P sadness ano.....

Does any1 know if it is sunny in Spain just now I heard it was raining but might have been sum1 winding me up lol
parsimony
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by Peppi)
Wooo Just booked up 2 second ago to go to Spain first thing Monday morning
:aetsch:

I'll be back on friday and chances are I will be on the PC while I am there anywayz :P sadness ano.....

Does any1 know if it is sunny in Spain just now I heard it was raining but might have been sum1 winding me up lol
well it depend which part of Spain you're visiting..in Madrid the weather is pretty much the same as in Tokyo..that meas around 15C (60F)

so you speak spanish? hablas espanol?
and why are you visiting Spain? just so for fun or do you have any particular reason?

i have been to Barcelona once.. few years ago during the summer and it was gorgeous there i visited Piccasso's and Miro's Galleries.. marvelous experience
NDGAARONDI
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
I'd be interested to visit the Basque region and perhaps play some jai alai, although I can do that in the USA. What's wrong with Portugal? :p:
Mrs_F
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
Where abouts are you going? I love Spain been to some place Spanish either Spain, Balerics, Canaries every year since I was 2 and have never had bad weather although I always been in summer months, so weather will totally depend on where you are going.
Peppi
Rep:
?
I'm going to Malaga I go there like 6 times a year usually coz my cousins live there
ermm I'm just going this time to get away from life and school basically for a few days feel I deserve a wee break
ali_bongo_uk
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
Have a nice time, I will be busy with my head in books all week, can i come?
Mrs_F
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by Peppi)
I'm going to Malaga I go there like 6 times a year usually coz my cousins live there
ermm I'm just going this time to get away from life and school basically for a few days feel I deserve a wee break
Argh you are so lucky. But don't waste your break spending time on the comp. Have loadsa fun in the sun. Malaga should be quite warm being in southern of Spain (it will be warmer than England anyway). I have been to Malaga airport when going to Costa Del Sol. Aw I wanna come. I love Spain.
Peppi
Rep:
?
lol yey we could all go n hav a big TSR party :P lol wooo
Think I will prolly play basketball all week tho coz my cuz has a bball court (a real 1) out there back + a swimming pool woo
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How has the start of this academic year been for you?

Loving it - gonna be a great year (138)
17.72%
It's just nice to be back! (210)
26.96%
Not great so far... (280)
35.94%
I want to drop out! (151)
19.38%

Watched Threads