Anyone watching The Ring tonight?

Watch
This discussion is closed.
Badges:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 18 years ago
Anyone watching the ring tonight??? my friend said its pretty damn scary, more scary then the american version. I want everyone to watch it and **** their pants!!!!!!!!!!!
Bhaal85
Badges: 9
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 18 years ago
(Original post by guest)
Anyone watching the ring tonight??? my friend said its pretty damn scary, more scary then the american version. I want everyone to watch it and **** their pants!!!!!!!!!!!
when is it on?
Badges:
Report 18 years ago
12.20 channel 4
king of swords
Badges: 0
Rep:
Report 18 years ago
(Original post by guest)
Is that a japanese version or something like that??? if it's not the american version....
loftx
Badges: 7
Rep:
Report 18 years ago
(Original post by king of swords)
Is that a japanese version or something like that??? if it's not the american version....
Yeah probably, when i watched it it had english subtitles though - which seem to make it less scary. Watch out for when she comes out of the TV to attack the professor though :eek: thats probably one of the most scary scences i've seen - its much tamer in the american version
Badges:
Report 18 years ago
what do u mean when u said it's much tamer then the american version?
jediknight007
Badges: 10
Rep:
Report 18 years ago
(Original post by guest)
more scary then the american version.
Obviously! The Americans always take Japanese stuff and mess it up! Eg.Anime
Egan1
Badges: 8
Rep:
Report 18 years ago
(Original post by jediknight007)
Obviously! The Americans always take Japanese stuff and mess it up! Eg.Anime
*chuckles while restraining herself from a rant on dubbing*
loftx
Badges: 7
Rep:
Report 18 years ago
(Original post by guest)
what do u mean when u said it's much tamer then the american version?
much tamer in the american version.
king of swords
Rep:
Report 18 years ago
What did you all think of it everybody? I fell asleep from exhaustion just over ½ the way through .
viviki
Badges: 14
Rep:
Report 18 years ago
the ring 2 is on now and its scaring me.
picju96
Rep:
Report 18 years ago
Why is anyone online at this time in the morning?
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How would you describe the quality of the digital skills you're taught at school?

Excellent (37)
9.54%
Okay (113)
29.12%
A bit lacking (147)
37.89%
Not good at all (91)
23.45%

Watched Threads