Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Hello - I have a girlfriend whom I adore and we have a great relationship together. We have been going out for just a week now (the half-term) and will be going back to school soon. The thing is, her ex, a boy in my year, seems to be insane! He became greatly obsessive and possessive with her and so they broke up. At a 6th form party after they split up she was kissed by another boy, which made her ex go crazy - almost hitting her and swearing his head off (punching walls etc). Now that me and her are going out - I fear for my life! This ex is depressed, an alcoholic and seemingly insane - not only will it be akward being at school with him around, but also perhaps dangerous! Help!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Juxtapiped)
    Hello - I have a girlfriend whom I adore and we have a great relationship together. We have been going out for just a week now (the half-term) and will be going back to school soon. The thing is, her ex, a boy in my year, seems to be insane! He became greatly obsessive and possessive with her and so they broke up. At a 6th form party after they split up she was kissed by another boy, which made her ex go crazy - almost hitting her and swearing his head off (punching walls etc). Now that me and her are going out - I fear for my life! This ex is depressed, an alcoholic and seemingly insane - not only will it be akward being at school with him around, but also perhaps dangerous! Help!
    WOAH JUXTAPIPED YOU ARE BACK!!!

You have a gf?! YOU?! lol sorry, its just a shock. Nice to see you online again.

ReputationRep:
    Don't worry, I'm sure you can take him, James.

ReputationRep:
    Thankyou - yes it is equally as much of a shock to me!

ReputationRep:
    Thankyou - yes it is equally as much of a shock to me!
    Oh and congrats on getting a girlfriend...more than I can do atm

ReputationRep:
    Thanks! You will find someone - everyone always does.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Tek)
    Oh and congrats on getting a girlfriend...more than I can do atm
    Join the club!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ZJuwelH)
    Join the club!
    There's a club for people like us?

ReputationRep:
    Juxtapiped, don't you worry son. If he tries anything on you, just sting him: "She ain't with you mate she's with me now, your loss and my gain!" And if he thumps you, you know you have one up on him, he feels very low about losing the girl. That's when you, being the bigger man, stop stinging him and be civil.
    Ahhh it helps being a Scorpio, we do vengeance best and we can read people's minds...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Tek)
    There's a club for people like us?
    Yeah the gay club I think...

ReputationRep:
    Get yourself a pair of knuckle dusters, then if he tries anything knock the **** out of him.

btw Knuckle dusters are illegal, you can only get them in Cyprus and you will be arrested on the spot. But I am sure you can find some in a back alley or something.

Being an Aries, I never like to back down. :cool:

You could always dump her, then you'll be safe - for now.

HISSS!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by The Girl's Ex)
    You could always dump her, then you'll be safe - for now.

HISSS!
    There speaks an unbiased impartial rational voice...
    Damn I am crap at sarcasm (!)

ReputationRep:
    You've only been with her for a week?

ReputationRep:
    If he were actually insane, then you have no more to fear than anyone else.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Bigcnee)
    You've only been with her for a week?
    Oh but it's still a 'great relationship'.

ReputationRep:
    Well yes, interesting to read all this agan - it's been a whole year now (well a year tomorrow) - strange to think all this was exactly a year ago!

ReputationRep:
    Has it all been resolved then??

ReputationRep:
    Yea, I've been with her for a year now, and the ex has a new girlfriend (or has gone through 2 others)

ReputationRep:
    Well yes, interesting to read all this agan - it's been a whole year now (well a year tomorrow) - strange to think all this was exactly a year ago!
    hey, you're back! (again)
    still with the same girl? ex still insane?

Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.