This discussion is closed.
Zapsta
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by Eeyore)
:s: No need to be so sarcastic all the time. I just meant that the general style is reminiscent of granny gear, that's all - not that my grandmother would wear chav stuff :s:
I'm sorry. I just don't like you at the moment :'(
Agrippina
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by Zapsta)
I'm sorry. I just don't like you at the moment :'(
Why?
Zapsta
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
Why?
You know why
Agrippina
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
You know why
No, I'm afraid I don't. Otherwise I wouldn't have asked.
Zapsta
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
No, I'm afraid I don't. Otherwise I wouldn't have asked.
Oh, okay. It's because you blocked me on MSN. *Reveals to everyone Eeyore for what she really is*
Agrippina
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
Oh, okay. It's because you blocked me on MSN. *Reveals to everyone Eeyore for what she really is*
I blocked you because my sister told you to send me some crap song that she knows I would hate :s: I don't like it when my sister does things like that.
wiwarin_mir
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
Eeyore is really nice though, she will not block someone without a good reason.
Zapsta
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
I blocked you because my sister told you to send me some crap song that she knows I would hate :s: I don't like it when my sister does things like that.
Lol. I must say, impeccable logic.
Zapsta
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by wiwarin_mir)
Eeyore is really nice though, she will not block someone without a good reason.
It's funny; if you'd waited just a few more seconds before posting that, you would have seen her last post and decided against posting altogether. How queer.
wiwarin_mir
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
It's funny; if you'd waited just a few more seconds before posting that, you would have seen her last post and decided against posting altogether. How queer.
Still, it is a good reason, why should she have to put up with being sent things she will dislike, especially if you did it on purpose. for your information, I actually read the post she made previously before making the post.
Zapsta
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by wiwarin_mir)
Still, it is a good reason, why should she have to put up with being sent things she will dislike, especially if you did it on purpose. for your information, I actually read the post she made previously before making the post.
Oh right. So you think the fact that she was annoyed with something her sister did was a good reason to block me? I see what this is...
Agrippina
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
Oh right. So you think the fact that she was annoyed with something her sister did was a good reason to block me? I see what this is...
Look, what the f*** is this all about??
wiwarin_mir
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
I do as it happens.
Zapsta
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
Look, what the f*** is this all about??
That's what I'm trying to ascertain.
Agrippina
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
That's what I'm trying to ascertain.
LIkewise. Why should my blocking you bother you so much anyway? You're just looking for an excuse to be obnoxious. We never talked online anyway, so what difference does it make?
Zapsta
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
LIkewise. Why should my blocking you bother you so much anyway? You're just looking for an excuse to be obnoxious. We never talked online anyway, so what difference does it make?
We were talking when you blocked me :|. In fact you asked me a question. I can't remember what it was, but you did. And I answered to it, only to see that you were offline. I'm not being obnoxious, I'm just hurt. I always liked talking to you :'(
heminder
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
weeeaaaaaaaarrrrgghhhouggghhh!!! !!!!!
never!!!!!
ever!!!!!!!!
piiiiiiieeeeuuuuu!!!!!!!!
weeeeeoooooowwwwww!!!!!!!
i will NOT wear ANYTHING with a stripe on it, or ANYTHING with a nike tick, or ANYTHING that isn't BLACK, or ANYTHING that's kev-ish!!!!!!!
EEEUUUUUGGGHHH!!
Trigger
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 14 years ago
We were talking when you blocked me :|. In fact you asked me a question. I can't remember what it was, but you did. And I answered to it, only to see that you were offline. I'm not being obnoxious, I'm just hurt. I always liked talking to you :'(
and once again one of mt threads has been hijacked :mad:
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Would you turn to a teacher if you were being bullied?

Yes (1)
10%
No (9)
90%

Watched Threads