A note on the Harry Potter debate

Watch
This discussion is closed.
kangae
Badges:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 18 years ago
I should probably post this under that post but as there are over 2,000 comments, I figured it wouldn't be read and decided to create my own.

I read through quite a few of the remarks on that huge harry potter debate below...something no one seems to be mentioning is the prospect of Dumbledore's death before book 7. I noticed it in book 4--Rowling's characters makes multiple mentionings that "If Dumbledore isn't around, we have no hope..." and Harry notices several times how old he is getting. There are quite a few clues laced throughout that book. I think there's a strong possibility he won't make it much longer...
Egan1
Badges: 8
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 18 years ago
(Original post by kangae)
I should probably post this under that post but as there are over 2,000 comments, I figured it wouldn't be read and decided to create my own.
You don't have to read all the posts to participate in the big discussion. It;s better to post it there, we will read and respond, and it also means you don't annoy all the anti-Harry people on the board who get sick and tired of seeing threads about it
kangae
Badges:
Report 18 years ago
haha..sorry..I'll keep that in mind next time. I'm new here.
Egan1
Rep:
Report 18 years ago
haha..sorry..I'll keep that in mind next time. I'm new here.
That's fine

Nice to have another fan on- you'll be very welcome on the main discussion thread...

And yes, it's quite probable Dumbledore will die- but you never know, we may be wrong.
hotnanoo
Badges: 6
Rep:
Report 18 years ago
good comment though, i'd never have though that Dumbledore would die but if he does, i think what will happen is that Voldie will be stronger until Harry kill him or something one that line
Juwel
Badges: 18
Rep:
Report 18 years ago
Dumbledore is Valdermort in disguise! Have you noticed how the two are never in the same place at the same time?! O-kaaaaaay I don't know a thing about the books but...
Bhaal85
Badges: 9
Rep:
Report 18 years ago
(Original post by hotnanoo)
good comment though, i'd never have though that Dumbledore would die but if he does, i think what will happen is that Voldie will be stronger until Harry kill him or something one that line
I think HP will lose his wand.
hotnanoo
Badges: 6
Rep:
Report 18 years ago
why do you say that ??
Egan1
Rep:
Report 18 years ago
(Original post by Bhaal85)
I think HP will lose his wand.
You know...*scratches head*...I swear I've heard that somewhere before! :P
Unregistered
Badges:
Report 18 years ago
(Original post by hotnanoo)
I think it may turn into a huge battle where Voldemort kills Dumbledore (or more likely: Dumbledore gives his life for Harry) and then Harry has to fight him alone. I think there are a lot of clues leading to it...the ones from book 4 really stood out and Dumbledore obviously has an extremely strong attachment to Harry. Then again, I love huge, climactic endings so maybe I'm just trying to make one where it might not exist.
Golz
Badges: 3
Rep:
Report 18 years ago

I read through quite a few of the remarks on that huge harry potter debate below...something no one seems to be mentioning is the prospect of Dumbledore's death before book 7. I noticed it in book 4--Rowling's characters makes multiple mentionings that "If Dumbledore isn't around, we have no hope..." and Harry notices several times how old he is getting. There are quite a few clues laced throughout that book. I think there's a strong possibility he won't make it much longer...
Its true that he might die early but i think hell die in book 6.

To participate in that huge discussion, you don't have to read zll of the posts. I only read the latest one.
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How would you describe the quality of the digital skills you're taught at school?

Excellent (34)
10.06%
Okay (99)
29.29%
A bit lacking (122)
36.09%
Not good at all (83)
24.56%

Watched Threads