(Original post by PublicSchoolAnn)
Oi! I am outraged 'que' is my word. Prepare to,to ,to....nah
it's my word now...
~ o ~
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
I hate texting. I prefer to talk. Also, I cannot stand it when people don't write in full sentences!
amo1
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
txtings good 4 girls cause i dont like talking to them on the phone... but guys i always phone
magiccarpet
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
i hate texts. you dono wat the other person is feeling about wat u say, o2 doesnt give delivery reports, and they take like 10 hours to write. what the hell is up with predictive text? all my texts end up lik deidgki dsdaklnan dwqjldjawl unless i spend hours writing it nicely.
fasterpurple
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
Like people have said they're handy for short exchanges but not if you actually want to talk to them. It gets far too expensive if you have a conversation over text!

I hate people who text in netspeak. Yargh. I can never understand them >.< I'm one of the people that they hate because I use proper grammar and spelling Predictive text is always off on my phone.
HollyBible
Report 14 years ago
who cares really ...
Acaila
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
It's a more interesting topic than the rubbish you've been spouting perhaps?
Unless you have anything useful to contribute to the topic, you know where the close button is.

On topic, predictive texting isn't that annoying. My new phone adds words I use to its dictionary which is pretty handy for names and such.
heminder
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
5p per message FOREVER to ANYONE!!! no limits!!! serious!
Fresh...
Eru Iluvatar
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
I have to text trigger most of the time, because i get really nervous and stuff when i'm on the phone to her, and i can never think of anything to say, and its embarrasing to be like that.
Sanna.M
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
i heard on heart radio channel that more ppl are texting now adays then spking to ppl face to face... and ppl get to knw each other very well this way!
john !!
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 14 years ago
I disagree. how well do you know someone if you only text them? you can't read any facial expressions, can't hear voice tones, can't see gestures, can't do all kinda of things that you can in person.
Helenia
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
I hate texting, even though I do it, because it's cheaper than phoning people. It's all very well if you just have something short to say to someone, especially in lectures etc when you can't talk, but I hate it when it's texting a guy you like, and you start analysing how many hours he takes to reply, and get paranoid when he doesn't... :rolleyes:
Dude
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
I find it every useful as I get 200 free txts at the weekend :p:
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Would you turn to a teacher if you were being bullied?

Yes (74)
24.03%
No (234)
75.97%

Watched Threads