So whereabouts are you in Surrey?
guildford. why d'ya ask?
roff
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by ~Raphael~)
But don't you think that the scotum is quite possibly one of the most unattractive body parts??
Well the girls seem to like it :confused: don't you?
grace
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
But don't you think that the scotum is quite possibly one of the most unattractive body parts??
agreed. but hey, we get over it. no use being squeemish, where's the fun in that?!
roff
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by grace)
guildford. why d'ya ask?
A fellow Surrey resident asking another? Why the hostility?
grace
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by ramroff)
A fellow Surrey resident asking another? Why the hostility?
wahey, and where do you reside?

edit: no hostility, just *stranger danger* mummy says i mustn't give my details to strange men on internet sites, even if i HAVE seen their picture and they DO look JUST LIKE justin timberlake.
~Raphael~
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
hehe fair enough, and Ram, I'm not going to discuss the merits/virtues of said act in this thread, thankyousomuch
roff
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by grace)
wahey, and where do you reside?
Epsom, you lived here since birth?
You sound short and brown-haired, am I right?

Raphael - so i take it you dont enjoy teabagging, babe?
~Raphael~
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago

Babe? BABE?! :p:

I took a sacred oath many years ago to never, ever give prominence to such a conversation :aetsch:
roff
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
Babe? BABE?! :p:

I took a sacred oath many years ago to never, ever give prominence to such a conversation :aetsch:
OK you are female right, just seen your avatar and its a man in there, unless you are a transexual or something similar?

It was just a yes no question babe (if you are female), just chill out You in Surrey as well?
grace
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago

you, my friend, have me completely wrong. I'm half newzealand, half american, have lived in both places and have lived in surrey for about 3 years.

i'm reasonabely tall and have dark hair. so i think you're wrong.
roff
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by grace)
you, my friend, have me completely wrong. I'm half newzealand, half american, have lived in both places and have lived in surrey for about 3 years.

i'm reasonabely tall and have dark hair. so i think you're wrong.
I remember you now you're the one that was convinced you had an English passport and that I was a 'half-wit' :p:
So how do you like England?
~Raphael~
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
OK you are female right, just seen your avatar and its a man in there, unless you are a transexual or something similar?

It was just a yes no question babe (if you are female), just chill out You in Surrey as well?
Dude what ARE you going on about...I am a dude, dude! :eek:

And not Surrey, but close by (unless I'm conflating with Sssex :confused: ), and my accent beats yours
roff
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
Dude what ARE you going on about...I am a dude, dude! :eek:

And not Surrey, but close by (unless I'm conflating with Sssex :confused: ), and my accent beats yours
YOUR A MAN? :eek: :eek:
j4mes_bond25
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 14 years ago
Guess, I'll let you all continue your discussion (or indeed argument, to be MORE specific), while my problem gets ignored.
grace
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
I remember you now you're the one that was convinced you had an English passport and that I was a 'half-wit' :p:
So how do you like England?

yes yes, that would be me. and that's the world's most annoying question. england's just like anywhere else, i like it just fine or else i wouldn't be here. how do YOU like england?!
~Raphael~
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
YOUR A MAN? :eek: :eek:

What on earth gave you reason to think otherwise?! :confused:
roff
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by grace)
yes yes, that would be me. and that's the world's most annoying question. england's just like anywhere else, i like it just fine or else i wouldn't be here. how do YOU like england?!
It is great, where have you lived before the UK?
roff
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by j4mes_bond25)
Guess, I'll let you all continue your discussion (or indeed argument, to be MORE specific), while my problem gets ignored.
Sorry for ignoring James, ok, what do you think about teabagging?
~Raphael~
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by j4mes_bond25)

hehe dude, if yo're serious about this, then there are voice coaches/eloqutionists around who can help you, though it might take a while. Talking to theatres is a good idea for they are the sort of organisatiosnwho employ such people. London is a good bet though.

I woldn't call my vocie plummy, but I am pretty well-spoken and from the home counties...I like my accent, but I also liek accents from elsewhere that are more interesting and flavourful...
roff
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
What on earth gave you reason to think otherwise?! :confused:
Maybe it is because your name is purple and you have ~ ~ between them and you call yourself ~archangel~ so i was convinced

oh and then you said you thought the scrotums were ugly so i got the implication you didn't enjoy teabagging somebody else and so concluded you were female or are you atleast gay ??

And if you really are from Sussex I pity you
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Would you turn to a teacher if you were being bullied?

Yes (65)
23.3%
No (214)
76.7%

Watched Threads