Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ramroff)
    It is great, where have you lived before the UK?
    christchurch in nz and seattle in usa. no biggie.

ReputationRep:
    To Raphael:

OK you are female right, just seen your avatar and its a man in there, unless you are a transexual or something similar?

It was just a yes no question babe (if you are female), just chill out You in Surrey as well?

:hahaha: :hahaha: :rofl:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by grace)
    christchurch in nz and seattle in usa. no biggie.
    Have been to Christchurch, its a nice place but so isolated from the rest of the world, so how old are you?

ReputationRep:
    Maybe it is because your name is purple and you have ~ ~ between them and you call yourself ~archangel~ so i was convinced

oh and then you said you thought the scrotums were ugly so i got the implication you didn't enjoy teabagging somebody else and so concluded you were female or are you atleast gay ??

And if you really are from Sussex I pity you
    lol dude your logic is SO dodgy...

I think I used the ~ ~ because Raphael was already taken, or maybe I was feeling particularly stylish My name is in purple because I subscribed, and that happens automatically...I call myself archangel because Raphael WAS an archangel, and ALSO A MAN!!! (sort-of) :rolleyes:

Being a man, I HAVE a scrotum, so am pretty much an expert, 'nuff said?!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by RichE)
    :hahaha: :hahaha: :rofl:
    Ahhhhhh SHUT IT! :p:

I cannot BELIEVE I am in this conversation at all! :eek: :rolleyes: :hmpf:

ReputationRep:
    Sorry for ignoring James, ok, what do you think about teabagging?
    Seems you really gave me a reason to broaden my lips

No need apologising, as it OFTEN happens on such Forums. I'll continue working towards it, while I wait to hear any POSITIVE outcome of my letters to theatre & local CAB.

Ummmmmm....... Teabagging, I reckon, it's WONDERFUL, but then again, it's ONLY wonderful, IF it gets done by a "member of opposite sex", as Gayism is NOT quite my style.

ReputationRep:
    Have been to Christchurch, its a nice place but so isolated from the rest of the world, so how old are you?
    i wouldn't say it's isolated. Certainly less isolated than some places in nz. tis a nice place, thank you very much i'm 18, all grown up

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ~Raphael~)
    lol dude your logic is SO dodgy...

I think I used the ~ ~ because Raphael was already taken, or maybe I was feeling particularly stylish My name is in purple because I subscribed, and that happens automatically...I call myself archangel because Raphael WAS an archangel, and ALSO A MAN!!! (sort-of) :rolleyes:

Being a man, I HAVE a scrotum, so am pretty much an expert, 'nuff said?!
    You are sort of a man? So I got the transexual bit right, atleast?

ReputationRep:

i've never thought you were a girl, don't worry. your masculinity has not been questioned.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by grace)
    i wouldn't say it's isolated. Certainly less isolated than some places in nz. tis a nice place, thank you very much i'm 18, all grown up
    you remind me of something..........

ReputationRep:

Sorry, Raph, but this is the second thread I've seen where there's been confusion about your gender.

And angels were sexless I think - not men.

ReputationRep:
    You are sort of a man? So I got the transexual bit right, atleast?

Dude now I know you're just being a tit on purpose :p:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by grace)
    i've never thought you were a girl, don't worry. your masculinity has not been questioned.

hehe I don't mind my masculinity being questioned, I was just wondering what reason I gave for it to b questioned in this instance!! :eek:

Adn thank you

ReputationRep:
    you remind me of something..........
    and what would that be?

ReputationRep:
    Dude now I know you're just being a tit on purpose :p:

But you were the one that said you were a "man (sort-of)" well ???

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by grace)
    and what would that be?
    Do you really want to know ?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by RichE)
    Sorry, Raph, but this is the second thread I've seen where there's been confusion about your gender.

And angels were sexless I think - not men.

lol You are loving this :hmpf: What was the other thread? And yes, it seems to happen a lot on here... :confused:

I knew there was something andrognous about angele, hence the 'sort of' but I didn't really know exactly...Maybe it's like Japanese manga?

And I HATE YOU!

ReputationRep:
    But you were the one that said you were a "man (sort-of)" well ???

No, I said archangels were men, sort-of...AHGHGHGHGHGHGHHHHH I am a man and PROUD, damn you!! :p: :cool: :secruity:

ReputationRep:
    And I HATE YOU!
    Are you going to keep that up until December? :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    Do you really want to know ?
    im assuming it's something bad, by the way you're reluctant to say, but go on, i won't take it too personally.

Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: February 11, 2005
Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.