Help with "plummy" accent !!! Watch

This discussion is closed.
roff
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by grace)
going to a hotel with my boyfriend and having lots of sex, and you?!
Same, but not with a boyfriend and not at a hotel :eek:
Why can't you just shag at home, please dont tell me you live in a 2up 2down and have no space :rolleyes:
~Raphael~
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by grace)
haha, i'm in very little danger of being psychologicised, fear not kind sir.

hehe just checking
RichE
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by ~Raphael~)
Well, it is a typograpghical representation of my superiority...As to the rules, I RULE :rolleyes:
Yeah, but I make the rules in December! :eek:

(1, infinity)

ONLY JOKING!!!
grace
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by ramroff)
Same, but not with a boyfriend and not at a hotel :eek:
Why can't you just shag at home, please dont tell me you live in a 2up 2down and have no space :rolleyes:
quite the contrary, we have a massive six bedroom house, with plenty of room. we could and do quite comfortabley shag at home. but a hotel is nicer, plus it's valentines day soon so we're kind of getting in the mood. plus he's trying to get in my good books by paying for a £200 a night hotel so he can try to convince me to surrender my brown wings to him. lol, don't think that's gonna be happening!
~Raphael~
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by RichE)
Yeah, but I make the rules in December! :eek:

(1, infinity)

ONLY JOKING!!!

DAMNIT, you do get quite a few points for that...Don't know about infinity though! :eek: Well, I suppose I would be infinitely saddened
....Hmmm...Ahh well, Cambridge/MIT it is then :eek:

I of course could make my representations to a non-duck etablishment, or even sell my soul and take refuge in The House, for then you would have no power! :eek:
roff
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by grace)
quite the contrary, we have a massive six bedroom house, with plenty of room. we could and do quite comfortabley shag at home. but a hotel is nicer, plus it's valentines day soon so we're kind of getting in the mood. plus he's trying to get in my good books by paying for a £200 a night hotel so he can try to convince me to surrender my brown wings to him. lol, don't think that's gonna be happening!

Well we do live in Surrey so thank God you don't have the typical British house :rolleyes: Are you in a non-MPSIA by any chance?
How was your valentine's last year? I took my then gf of 2 weeks to Paris for V-Day, as you could guess she was well pleased and it showed later...but then we broke up after 3 days
RichE
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by ~Raphael~)
I of course could make my representations to a non-duck etablishment, or even sell my soul and take refuge in The House, for then you would have no power! :eek:
I'm sure you could rule in The House. Anyway signing off - I need to do something productive with this morning - will PM you later.
grace
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
Well we do live in Surrey so thank God you don't have the typical British house :rolleyes: Are you in a non-MPSIA by any chance?
How was your valentine's last year? I took my then gf of 2 weeks to Paris for V-Day, as you could guess she was well pleased and it showed later...but then we broke up after 3 days
what is an MPSIA? last year's valentines day was *****, i was 'the other woman' so had to wait around while the guy i was seeing took the girl he was two-timing to dinner. He only took her to pizza hut though, classy :rolleyes: what are you doing this year?
~Raphael~
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by RichE)
I'm sure you could rule in The House. Anyway signing off - I need to do something productive with this morning - will PM you later.
OMG I think you've just insulted me, but I can't prove it!! :eek: :rolleyes:

Productive? Nahhh, not heard of this phenomenon!? :confused:

Ciao!
roff
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by grace)
what is an MPSIA? last year's valentines day was *****, i was 'the other woman' so had to wait around while the guy i was seeing took the girl he was two-timing to dinner. He only took her to pizza hut though, classy :rolleyes: what are you doing this year?
I was thinking of going to Austria with this girl I've been seeing over the past 2 days but it depends on whether I think she is worth it or not, Vienna is nice this time of year, or Innsbruck. I am not much of a romantic, which is why my relatinoships are so short oh well

MPSIA - Minor Public School
grace
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
I was thinking of going to Austria with this girl I've been seeing over the past 2 days but it depends on whether I think she is worth it or not, Vienna is nice this time of year, or Innsbruck. I am not much of a romantic, which is why my relatinoships are so short oh well

MPSIA - Minor Public School
i don't quite understand the question? am i in a non-minor public school?! what's the IA stand for?! maybe your relationships are so short because you're very full-on very early! off to vienna after only two days?! i think i'd run the other direction to be honest. If it was a longer relationship then that would be very romantic, but it's a bit creepy after two days.
roff
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by grace)
i don't quite understand the question? am i in a non-minor public school?! what's the IA stand for?! maybe your relationships are so short because you're very full-on very early! off to vienna after only two days?! i think i'd run the other direction to be honest. If it was a longer relationship then that would be very romantic, but it's a bit creepy after two days.
MPSIA - minor public school I'm afraid. Are you in an MPSIA or a non-MPSIA? If you're non, were they in Tatlers?
We have gotten close and plus it IS Valentine's day after all, I dont take every single girl I shag out to Europe, and it is the parental's air miles anyway.
I don't think I like her very much anyway, she is a bit too mellow in the sack but I'll just keep her till after VDay, unless I can find someone more interesting tomorrow maybe. She keeps going on about her poetry and she read me a few:zzz:
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Would you turn to a teacher if you were being bullied?

Yes (68)
23.45%
No (222)
76.55%

Watched Threads