Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    not easyjet or ryan air like proper airlines out of europe

thanks!

ReputationRep:
    try lastminute.com

other than that, dunno.

ReputationRep:
    Use sta travel search or cheapflights.com to search through. Most airlines that fly out of europe are usually around the same price. Where in particular do you want ot go?

ReputationRep:
    why dont you want to use ryanair? they currently have flights from 99p excluding taxes but even so it only ends up about £55 return to somewhere like porto, portugal.

ReputationRep:
    i've been doing digging on the internet recently for flights myself . places i used (i was looking at San Francisco by the way):

www.ba.com - search facility allows you to choose cheaper dates if you are flexible
    www.delta.com - cheap for USA, esp San Fran.
    www.virgin-atlantic.com - not bad. limited choice
    www.nwa.com - northwest airlines.

and of course, the usual ebookers, opodo etc as your general

best resource is the rough guide/lonely planet books - they have pages of flight info, seasons, guides, etc.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by LondonBoy)
    not easyjet or ryan air like proper airlines out of europe

thanks!
    Put "cheap flights" in google, simple really :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    exel usually does sum good ones
    emm I booked my flight to malaga this mornin on globspan.co.uk

Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.