This discussion is closed.
roff
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by Tonight Matthew)
Well, I go to a fee-paying school, so I guess so. However, it is pretty well known for its academic strength, and so tries to take in the most talented students no matter what their financial situation is.
Always wanted to know, how did you come up with that username, sounds like the beginning of a sentence
SinghFello
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
Dad: Consultant Physiatrist(sp?)
Mum: Senior Radiologist

sis+bro = medicine

Typical Asian.
Bilal
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by heminder)
Moa: Zoologist
Paa: Opthalmologist

AAARGHHH!!!!!!
Asian = Medicine!!!!!!
Yes, you're crap poll.
danni_bella
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
Mother: Registered Nurse, Coronary Dept. She's just finished her Masters in Health Communication, so I suspect she'll be promoted to Nurse Manager fairly soon? Not sure, I hope she does, she deserves it.

Father: University Lecturer and Tutor - Economics & Commerce. Also use to work for... K, I'm not allowed to say which one (privacy reasons), but a certain Agricultural Dept (think he used to write policies?).

DB_x
canuck
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
My mom is a log scaler, working for Canadian Forest Products, beaver cove dryland sort. (measures how long trees are with a long stick and a palm pilot type computer -- fun :rolleyes: )

My dad works with metally disabled people, family services (really fun :rolleyes: )
danni_bella
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by danni_bella83)
Coronary Dept
Soz, I meant 'Ward'
Whoops.

:hello: Anyway gotta go enjoy my weekend, lol see ya guys, Danni x
RieLouise
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
My mother pretends to be a psychiatric nurse but, in reality, she is a Mafia Hitwoman
My father pretends to be a civil servant (retired) but, in reality, he is an international arms dealer.
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you made up your mind on your five uni choices?

Yes I know where I'm applying (135)
62.79%
No I haven't decided yet (46)
21.4%
Yes but I might change my mind (34)
15.81%

Watched Threads