Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by technik)
    you musnt attribute much meaning to it then
    No, not really.

The way i see it is that i'm young, why not enjoy it? When i'm a little older, i'll settle down in a long term relationship.

For now i'll enjoy myself while i can. You're only young once.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Makavelli_07)
    I just realised that the 'I can only remember 16' remark made it sound as if there were more, that i couldn't remember. That was wrong. There has been 16.

Yes i'm 17, and no to me it isn't wrong.

I lost my virginity at 15, so in 2 years i've slept with 16 girls. To me that's not a huge amount. I guess we just see it differently.
    Yeh...I guess so *shrugs* Each to their own I guess. Doesnt being born in '88 make you 16 though? Or am I being dumb and a maths failure again?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Majmun)
    Yeh...I guess so *shrugs* Each to their own I guess. Doesnt being born in '88 make you 16 though? Or am I being dumb and a maths failure again?
    i was wondering that...according to his profile his DOB is 26/12/88...making him just 16... :confused:

ReputationRep:
    No, not really.

The way i see it is that i'm young, why not enjoy it? When i'm a little older, i'll settle down in a long term relationship.

For now i'll enjoy myself while i can. You're only young once.

your doing very well for 17, good attitude.

ReputationRep:
    i was wondering that...according to his profile his DOB is 26/12/88...making him just 16... :confused:
    Thank god you said that! I thought I was going crazy! I thought every maths ability ive ever had, had failed me :eek:

Hmmmm.....oh what a tangled web we weave eh

ReputationRep:
    My profile is wrong. Good spot, i didn't even notice that. :p:

I should say 26/01/1988. I'm not sure why it say's December. :confused:

ReputationRep:
    My profile is wrong. Good spot, i didn't even notice that. :p:

I should say 26/01/1988. I'm not sure why it say's December. :confused:
    Aaaaah well, thats that mystery solved then. I can go back to being stunned at your high sexual encounter count

ReputationRep:
    either way...i wish i was that young again

ReputationRep:
    Aaaaah well, thats that mystery solved then. I can go back to being stunned at your high sexual encounter count
    I feel stupid now, i can't even use a drop down properly.

I'm not sure whether to feel bad about the number of people now, either. :p:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mad_Monkey59)
    your doing very well for 17, good attitude.
    If you were being serious, cheers.

If you were being sarcastic, screw you. :p:

ReputationRep:
    I feel stupid now, i can't even use a drop down properly.

I'm not sure whether to feel bad about the number of people now, either. :p:
    Awww...dont worry, it happens to the best of us

And dont feel bad about it just because im surprised. Its just that where I come from, the likeliness of someone that age drumming up even half that amount of experience is close to zero

ReputationRep:

If you were being sarcastic, screw you. :p:
    I think theres been quite enough of that already

ReputationRep:

And dont feel bad about it just because im surprised. Its just that where I come from, the likeliness of someone that age drumming up even half that amount of experience is close to zero
    i know a guy whos 22 who stated he'd have racked up over 50. most of my mates would be 0-4 which i consider acceptable really. any more is a bit dodgy in my opinion

unfortunately it didnt shock me. hes a complete *****.

ReputationRep:

I don't feel bad about it at all. I'm just suprised at the lack of people who are in the same boat. I thought a lot more people would think along the same lines as me. :p:

Does no-one go out clubbing or something?

ReputationRep:
    i know a guy whos 22 who stated he'd have racked up over 50. most of my mates would be 0-4 which i consider acceptable really. any more is a bit dodgy in my opinion

unfortunately it didnt shock me. hes a complete *****.
    *shakes head in disbelief* I really dont get why people would even want to do that. And to brag about it! :eek: No wonder we live in a world with so many bloody STI's, unwanted babies and little 14 year old girls coming onto forums thinking they are pregnant with people like that around

ReputationRep:
    *shakes head in disbelief* I really dont get why people would even want to do that. And to brag about it! :eek: No wonder we live in a world with so many bloody STI's, unwanted babies and little 14 year old girls coming onto forums thinking they are pregnant with people like that around
    i know....

ReputationRep:
    I don't feel bad about it at all. I'm just suprised at the lack of people who are in the same boat. I thought a lot more people would think along the same lines as me. :p:

Oh ok then. As long as you feel happy bout it then :p:

And no apparently no other 16 and 17 year olds go out clubbing to get laid :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:

i think for most people clubbing = clubbing, not clubbing = automatic end away!

at any rate, arent you too young for clubbing?

ReputationRep:
    And no apparently no other 16 and 17 year olds go out clubbing to get laid :rolleyes:
    The clubbing remark was a joke. :p:

Yes i am.

Oh god, here comes the 'You're to young to be out clubbing in the first place. The youth these days, wasting themselves' lecture, eh? :p:

ReputationRep:

Absolutely, I go clubbing to dance and have a few drinks and a laugh. I detest the thought of pulling some random drunk guy in a club for a one night stand. Its cheap and its nasty and its 100% not classy

Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.