This discussion is closed.
F1 fanatic
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by sleepyeba)
I'm thinking of getting my hair cut waaay short this summer (i can't stand long hair, i'm fed up with pushing it out of my face).
But I can't decide whether I should.

short hair = http://users.drew.edu/~vlivoti/shorthair7.jpg
my current hair is a bit like the attached image.

thoughts?
Dont even consider it. Short hair in a girl is just wrong. It looks so much better long
Natalie Lane
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by F1 fanatic)
Dont even consider it. Short hair in a girl is just wrong. It looks so much better long
why?
Toy Soldier
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
No! No! Girls with short hair... ugh, *vomits*
F1 fanatic
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by Natalie Lane)
why?
I have a thing about long hair in a girl. I dont know why. I just like it to swish about a bit. Sounds odd I know. Short hair looks too much like a bloke in my opinion
goldenbarnes
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
I doubt she means short as in nearly bald.

If you feel more comfortable - cut it. Unless of course you are thinking of getting it nearly bald. Then don't. But short is cool. Just not teeny weeny short.
fasterpurple
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
I had short hair for a while but it suited my face shape - like others have said if it doesn't, you shouldn't go for it. I wouldn't know what shape does suit it, you'd have to ask a hairdresser. I personally think girls can look really nice with short hair

Though I prefer mine long Hehe. Short is too much work, and I actually found it got in my face more than long hair does, because you can clip long hair back quite easily (unless you have loads of layers or something) but you can't always do that with short hair.
Bezza
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
There are some girls with short hair who look really, really hot. But not too short mind. And they'd probably still be good looking with long hair :rolleyes: Depends on your face I suppose
Natalie Lane
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by lessthanthree)
I did it and I regretted it.

the girl in my year who did looks like a bulldyke.

long is MORE versatile, and preeeetty.
I think short hair looks more...exotic, couldn't think of a better word, but I really think it looks great and can be very feminine...
these_apples
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by sleepyeba)
I'm thinking of getting my hair cut waaay short this summer (i can't stand long hair, i'm fed up with pushing it out of my face).
But I can't decide whether I should.

short hair = http://users.drew.edu/~vlivoti/shorthair7.jpg
my current hair is a bit like the attached image.

thoughts?
Dont cut it "waaay" short, just cut it kinda short, like just above shoulder lenght
technik
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by Bezza)
There are some girls with short hair who look really, really hot. But not too short mind. And they'd probably still be good looking with long hair :rolleyes: Depends on your face I suppose
only one with short hair that comes to mind as looking good was that girl who used to do newsround and watchdog
Bezza
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by technik)
only one with short hair that comes to mind as looking good was that girl who used to do newsround and watchdog
lol! I can't think of any specific examples, but there are people around who are "worth a squirt" to quote someone I can't remember from another thread!! :rolleyes:
Toy Soldier
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
Anything shorter than jaw-length will make you remind males of a bloke, and you'll only be able to get bisexuals and closet gays for a boyfriend.

...to be honest.
magiccarpet
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
short hair can look gorgeous if u have the right face. it draws attention to your eyes more and facial features. what colour is the hair?
amo1
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
maybe not sooo short but like a couple of inches longer
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Why wouldn't you turn to teachers if you were being bullied?

They might tell my parents (23)
6.8%
They might tell the bully (33)
9.76%
I don't think they'd understand (51)
15.09%
It might lead to more bullying (129)
38.17%
There's nothing they could do (102)
30.18%

Watched Threads